Elizabeth X Reader

This request is from meridafair12

"(Name)! (name) wait up!"
Hearing your name being screamed out in the halls you look behind you and saw your best friend, who also happen to your crush, Elizabeth, running to catch up with you while holding plenty of books in her hands you smiled as you attempted to greet her but stopped when she was intercepted by the schools popular kid, Meliodas. Meliodas was kind and helpful but very perverted. However, the only reason that you didn't was because he liked your girl and you're almost certain she liked him back which struck jealousy deep in your soul, something you'd never admit. Watching their quick exchange, you were happy to see that before Meliodas could even get a word in Elizabeth excused herself and quickened her pace towards you.

"Hey!" She started "what classes do you have?"

"Oh, I'm going to English, room 322. How about you?"

Checking her schedule, she answered saying

"I have Science in room 273. We have separate classes."

"Hey, it's alright, we'll still see each other at lunch, right?"

"Yeah"

"Alright, and do you want to go to Timmies or Subway?"

"H-how about Timmies?"

"Alright, Timmies it is!"

Finishing your short exchange, you both separated and walked to your classes. Sitting down at your assigned seat, you thought of how you could tell Elizabeth about you feeling for her. Shaking all the complex ideas out of your head and chose the simplest one. Just straight out ask her.

The bell chimed signalling that it was officially 8 and time for your first class on your first day to start. Paying attention to the front of the class, you were greeted by your English teacher, Miss Crossweld. Bored, you listened to the same introduction you got every year for every class and collected the numerous papers she handed out. Knowing the papers were all the same, you pulled out your phone out and looked through your notifications. Most were just your friends asking for you locker number or schedule but one message stood out in particular. The message was from Elizabeth, or Lizzy in your contacts, and was composed of 8 words that turned into an incredibly suspenseful sentence. I need to tell you something really important. Assuming she meant that she wanted to tell you at lunch, you began thinking over the possibilities of what she wants to say. The bell signalling the end of your period suddenly sounded and jerked you out of your train of thoughts. Lifting yourself up, you checked your schedule and made your way to your next class, physical education or gym. Your gym teacher immediately lectured everyone on the what to and what not to do's in her class when they walked in and told everyone that the class would be playing soccer. After a long hour and a half of sweating and kicking a monochrome ball, you changed into your usual clothes and waited for the lunch bell, excited to see what Lizzie had to say to you. Once it chimed, you grabbed you money from your locker and walked to Rim Hortons to meet your crush. After ordering your meal at the counter, you sat at a table and motioned Elizabeth over when she walked through the door.

"Hey! Lizzie! I missed you sooooo much! My classes were so boring without you!"

"I m-missed you too, (name)!"

"Alright, so before you tell me your news, I'd like to ask you an important question."

"Okay, s-shoot."

"Well... I've liked you for a while now and wanted to know if... If you'd like to be a little more than friend... Like, maybe my girlfriend?"

"(N-name)! I didn't know y-you felt that way. I...I was actually going to ask you the same thing... W-weird, huh?"

"Really? I guess I'll take that as a yes then." You say, hugging her tightly, thinking over all the activities you could do together now that you were a couple. Those activities including shoving it in Meliodas' face that you had stolen his girl and going on very cute and romantic dates. Hugging you back, she looked up at you, eyes shinning with happiness and anticipation and you couldn't resist. Bringing your lips down on hers, you battled in a passionate and happy kiss. Out of breath, you smiled at each other and thought of the days to come. School might not be that bad in the end.

Sorry for slow updates, I'm now trying to update a book at least once every one or two days. Happy reading!