2

*A/N, this book takes place 10 years after the first chapter, by the way. and the picture above is Olga but I will be using her as Alexandra (Grand duchess) okay. Enjoy this chapter*'

Alexandra's PoV

June 25, 1912

Dear,

Oh my goddess, today was fun. Anastasia fell over her dress, she bruised her knee that's what I think mother said. Hopefully, Anastasia is okay. I have to go see my sister Tatiana.
Goodbye.

Alexandra,

*Now on with the story*

I went over to Tatiana's bedroom. I think it was for an outfit to wear at Maria's birthday, Once inside, I smelled a sweet smell. "Tatiana, have you got those Pastillas again?"

"Yes, I do. would you like one? Tatiana said. "No thank you," i said sadly.

"Okay, I did not call you just to have sweets. I found this beautiful dress" Tatiana said holding up the Silver and Golden dress. "Do you Like it, Alexandra, I can use it for Anastasia if you like"

"No it's Perfect," said. trying it on.

(Here's what the dress kinda looks like)

"But Tatiana, Maria Isn't it until the 27 of June right" (Maria's birthday was celebrated on 27 of June after 1900).

"I will keep it safe for on until the 27 okay. you can go now" Tatiana smiling. "Oh thank you, sister," I said so full of joy and happiness. "Your Welcome," she said.