What Happened to The Romanovs

*None of this happened in real life (also I forgot I write a part for the Tsar and Tsarina, I'm very sorry)*

Grand Duchess Olga

After her youngest sister Alexandra's horrible dream, she took care of her sister. As well as the other sisters. On January 15th 1921, she married Edward VIII of the United Kingdom. though she wanted to marry a Russian and remain in her home country, she loved him.  The royal couple had one child during Edward's reign, a son; which they named Edward, sadly it died only two weeks later. 
Edward become king on January 20th 1936, Olga then took the name of Mary Elizabeth Alice, in which her royal title was "Her Majesty Queen Mary Of the United Kingdom" Olga (now Mary), was now the Queen Consort of the United Kingdom, On December 11th 1936 Edward abdication from being King, the couple settled in France where they remained for the rest of the years. Edward died on May 28th, 1972 at the age of 77, after Edward's death Olga went back to Russia. Where she give up her name and her royal title. She was now know as "Miss Olga Romanov".

She lived a very sad but happy life. She died on July 24th, 1984 at the age of 89.

Grand Duchess Tatiana

Tatiana's life was beautiful but her marriage was sad, she married into the Monaco royal family. She married Louis III of Monaco. Louis was the son of Louis II. Tatiana and Louis married on July 4th, 1923, Tatiana had announced she was pregnant the following mouth.  January 23rd, 1924, Tatiana give birth to a daughter; she was named Alexandra Tatiana Charlotte Louise (after Tatiana's younger sister and mother). During this time Tatiana develop flu like symptoms. Tatiana become too sick to the point where she could not walk. Tatiana died on September 17th, 1924 at the age of 27.

Her husband was king during this time. He give up being King. He visited her memorial every day until his death in 1980. 

Her daughter Alexandra give up her title and change her name to Alexandra Jones. She become a actress and author in New York City. She married and had four sons. Alexandra died on June 29, 1989 at the age of 65.

Grand Duchess Maria

Maria wanted to marry and have 20 children but later in life that was given up, She Married Prince Sigismund of Prussia on November 28th, 1920, she was proposed by him in 1919. While her family was visiting. On November 9th, 1924 the couple had their first child Vera, it was hard and long labour and birth, the birth caused severe blood loss to both child and mother. But after a few weeks, Maria, and her child was well and healthy. 

Their second child was called Olga (After Maria's eldest sister), born on June 18th 1926. Their Third child was called Roman, born on June 29th 1929. Their Fourth child was called Fyodor, born on September 1st 1931 sadly it was a stillborn. Their fifth child was called Leonid, born on November 21th 1933, he lived until he was two years old, Maria and Sigismund become sad after the deaths of their two sons, while their son Roman lived.  In 1938, Maria discovered she was pregnant again, On April 22nd 1938, Maria gave birth to her last child, Elena. 

After the Nazis took over. The Family moved to Toronto, Canada. Where the youngest children where raised. 

Maria died on July 11th, 1990 at the age of 91. 

Grand Duchess Anastasia 

In early 1919, Alexandra was give help from her family after the nightmare in 1918.  In June of that year, the Tsar's youngest daughter, Anastasia, celebrated her eighteenth birthday, and thoughts turned to a suitable husband for the Grand Duchess. A possible marriage candidate was Prince Olav of Norway, whom Anastasia was fond of and she was also two years older than Olav. Within two years, Anastasia's three older sisters, Olga, Tatiana, and Maria, were wed and the queens of United Kingdom, Prussia,(Though Tatiana become the Princess consort of Monaco), In the winter of 1926, the marriage had been arranged, and Anastasia made the journey to Norway.

When Prince Olav and Anastasia met, it was love at first sight. Like her mother before her, Anastasia threw herself into the language and culture of her new country. She also became interested in Iceland, and she was soon fluent in Icelandic as well as Norwegian and her childhood languages of Russian, French, and English. She loved the Icelandic culture, too, and photos were taken and portraits painted of Anastasia wearing the Norwegian and Icelandic national costumes.

On April 23, 1928, Anastasia and Prince Olav were wed in the St. Olav's Cathedral in Oslo.

Nine months later, on December 1, 1928, their son, Prince Bjorn of Norway, was born. On May 16, 1930, Prince Eric of Norway was born. There was another brother, Prince Orri, but he died as a baby. The boys were doted on by their mother and they became fluent in Norwegian, Icelandic, English (although they spoke English with thick Icelandic accents), French, and Russian.

By the time Anastasia became Queen of Norway upon her marriage, she loved Iceland so much that she soon had an Icelandic lady-in-waiting, Inga Gunnarsdóttir, who was from a wealthy family in Reykjavík. Anastasia and Inga became best friends. They often visited Iceland. 

Anastasia often visited her sisters and brother Alexei, who was now Tsar of Russia. He and his wife Ileana had had twins: Tsarevich Boris, Grand Duchess Vasilisa of Russia and Grand Duchess Maria. During World War II, Anastasia served as a wartime nurse, as her mother and the Big Pair did before her in the First World War.  Anastasia lived a long life. She died peacefully in her sleep on September 5, 1988. She was 87 years old.    

Grand Duchess Alexandra 

In early April 1919, Alexandra celebrated her seventeenth birthday, Her mother and father wanted her to marry into a very very famous family but sadly that did not happen, In 1922 she married a Grand duke named Nikolay. the couple had four son and four daughters, all named after her family. 

 Olga and her brother Nikolay (born on November 15th, 1925), (twins) 

Tatiana and her brother Alexei (born on June 10th, 1927), (twins) 

Maria and her brother Misha (born on June 26th, 1929, (twins)

Anastasia and her brother Alexander (born on June 18th 1931), (twins)

Elisabeth and her brother Oleg (born on October 3rd 1932), (twins)

Alexandra died on May 29th 1982 at the age of 80 (though her name was Alexandra, she did not die young, and was not part of the Alexandra curse of the Romanov family). 

  Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia 

Alexei married Ileana of Romania on July 7th, 1926. She become Tsarina Yelena Fyodorovna, the royal couple had three children, Tsarevich Boris, Grand Duchess Vasilisa of Russia (born on June 8th, 1928). and Grand Duchess Maria (Born on October 10th, 1930). 

Alexei died November 3rd 1991 at the age of 87. 

*A/N, hello Veronica here. this part is done. thanks god,  thank you to everyone who read this story, for all the reads and votes, everyone on this website is so nice.*

Thank you - Veronica.