Eclectic Love - Chapter Nine

Eclectic Love Chapter Nine

Lids heavy, Hinata groaned as her back arched in a stretch, her arms pushing outwards against the mattress. She stretched her neck, turning it to the side in an attempt to wake, absently noting the weight on her abdomen. With great strength she peeled her eyes open, blinking them as the blurry world sharpened.

Glancing down she saw a grey mop of hair resting on her stomach and a muscled arm drawn across her waist. His fingers held her hip tightly.

Hinata giggled at the sight. She ran her nimble fingers through his thick hair, massaging his scalp.

"Mmm," a moan of content vibrated through Kakashi's throat as he turned his face into her taut stomach.

She continued the massage, running her fingers from the base of his neck to the top of his head.

Their eyes met as Kakashi tipped his head up, his chin digging above her bellybutton.

Hinata's fingers stopped and a blush dusted her cheeks as Kakashi donned a lazy smile, his mask scrunched around his neck.

His smile faltered and his eyes darkened as he took her in: her messy hair spread across his pillow, her cheeks tinged pink, her baggy shirt hanging off her creamy shoulder. His thumb snuck under the hem of her shirt without his knowledge, running across the soft skin.

How he wanted to climb up her body and kiss those parted lips. Taste that perfect skin. Feel those soft curves beneath his grip. See that perfect restraint wither as she became lost beneath him.

Heat rushed down him as he felt his member harden. 'Fuck,' he swore to himself. His neck tensed as he shifted, sitting up so that his back faced the young woman. 'Eighteen... Eighteen. Eighteen. Eighteen,' the twenty-eight year old reminded himself over and over.

Hinata's cheeks deepened in their red. Shuffling along the bed, she straightened and leaned against the headboard while releasing a breath.

Kakashi cracked his neck before standing. He glanced at Hinata. "I'm, ah, gonna go shower," he said sheepishly, running his palm down his face.

Hinata nodded, bitting her lower lip.

Hinata watched as the door to the washroom closed. She stood and made her way to the kitchen. Her silky pyjama bottoms hung low on her hips, the tie undone. Her t-shirt scrunched at her waist, exposing a peek of stomach.

Rummaging through the organized—done by a true perfectionist—fridge and cupboards, she pulled out the ingredients for breakfast: rice and a side of grilled fish. Without thought she got to work, her hands automatically completing each step.

The fish was sizzling as Kakashi entered. His shampoo and body wash dispersed, the cool scent meeting Hinata's sensitive nose.

Waltzing over, his hands stuffed in his pockets, he leaned over to inhale the food. "Smells good as always," he complimented with a grin.

Filling two wooden bowls with rice, she placed the fish on top and handed one to Kakashi. "I should stop cooking while I'm here. Everyone knows you can't cook. They'll wonder why you bother to buy ingredients."

Using a pair of chopsticks, she placed a bundle of the rice into her salivating mouth. Her eyes implored Kakashi to respond.

Trying to repress a single sided grin, he took a bite himself. "Now, now, Hinata-chan. That's not very nice."

Hinata popped another piece into her mouth, chewing slowly. "I forgot your sensitivity. My apologies, Kashi."

Another grin twitched upwards. "Only for you, Hinata-chan."