IV. LUST

"I'll fucking digest you

One kiss at a time."

- The Neighbourhood, Lurk

Lust (noun): very strong sexual desire.

___

NIMA YOUNG CRAVED.

Craved what, she didn't know. Something dangerous, sure. But not death. Nima wanted something different. Nothing that had to with blood or silver tongues or screams of pain.

Well, maybe a little screaming.

In any case, Nima was in an unusually good mood. Her plans were going perfectly, and soon she would have what she really wanted. Nima wanted to celebrate with something special. Think: cherry lips, slow kisses, and an orgasm that never ended.

Fortunately, the something that Nima craved came in the form of Stella Knox.

Nima watched with hunger in her eyes as Stella entered her chambers, looking as sweet and lethal as the day they met.

Stella paused at the sight of Nima, lounging on a chaise, wearing only a silk camisole dress. Nima smiled as Stella's gaze racked over her body. "You called."

Nima stood and walked right up to the girl. "What an obedient pet you are."

Stella's voice was stone cold. "Who do you want killed next?"

"Oh, I don't need your... services anymore." Nima leaned in closer. "It's just that I haven't had the chance to thank you yet." She pressed her red lips against Stella's, and for a few glorious moments they were kissing. It was a brutal kiss, hungry and animal. To Nima's surprise, her lips were met with just as much force.

Stella pushed away first. She was breathing hard, her usually stoic features now flushed. The sight gave Nima a twinge of satisfaction. "Don't tell me that you're into men."

Stella shook her head. "No, I prefer women. But I am hesitant about getting into bed with a snake."

"But doesn't that just make it all the more exciting?" Nima slid her fingers along Stella's waist. "Don't worry. I won't bite. Much."

___

THE NEXT MORNING WAS AN INTERESTING AFFAIR.

Nima's husband never called on her. She suspected that he was well-aware of their guest. It didn't bother Nima that her husband would find out about her infidelity. Thinking about his wife fucking another women probably turned him on.

What was interesting was the fact that Nima Young woke up with Stella Knox beside her. She had presumed that Stella would be long gone once the sun was up.

Seeing the beautiful girl next to her was a pleasant surprise.

Nima woke her up with a nibble to the ear. Stella blinked in confusion, then smiled, and Nima soon found morning sex with Stella was just as pleasurable as the night before. 

After, they lay next to each other, their breathing the only sound in the room.

Nima felt Stella shift uncomfortably beside her. "What is it?"