Chapter 14- F@%K It

Happy Reading :)

Where the fuck are you?

That only made me sob harder, I wanted to talk to him, to cry on his shoulder but he was too drunk and too reckless to trust right now.

I curled myself into a ball on the bench and shoved my head on my knees. I wanted it to be a dream, I wanted anything but what just happened to happen.

That was a lie. I loved it. I loved it so much my chest ached when I thought about it. My lips still tingled, my body was still warm where he was holding me. I wanted nothing more than to jump back in his arms and pretend like nothing happened, like we weren't broken up, like my brothers were okay with us being together.

My brothers.

I'm in the bathroom

Okay

I sighed and set my phone down, wiping my tears but making sure not to wipe my make up off. It was a false alarm, clearly Marcus didn't suspect anything. I sat on the bench as long as I could to collect myself before I rejoined the party.

I walked back up the porch steps and passed by the guy who was smoking. He had taken his hood off, he had curly brown hair and bags under his blue eyes, he was hunched over the rails of the porch, still smoking.

"Smoke?" He offered again.

"No," I rolled my eyes but stayed in my place. Anything to stall.

"Hey I offered you a smoke to be polite, you look like you could use one," He said gesturing to  my obviously red face.

"I don't smoke."

"You okay?" He asked.

I thought about it, was I okay? What did this night mean, why did I do that to myself?

"Yeah I'm fine," I leaned on the railing, a good three feet distance from the annoying guy. I was content staying out here until my heart stopped  trying to crawl out of my throat. It was peaceful out here with no one from the party. I looked at the guy, he was taking a deep inhale, the tip of his cigarette flared brightly.

"Why do you smoke?"

"What?"

"You said I looked like I could use one, you are using one, what's your story?" I remarked.

"Everyone's got shit," He said looking off, not meeting my eyes.

"Mhm,"

"If I said girl problems would you get off my back?"

"Cute,"

"Your boyfriend looked pretty pissed," He smirked, clearly changing the subject.

"Not my boyfriend," I snapped.

"I don't know, you guys were back their for a while," He whistled.

"Shut up!" I screeched.

"We're getting along great!" He grinned.

"Lydia,"

"Anthony,"

"Pleasure."

"All mine."

"I should go inside," I sighed. The bickering helped me keep my mind off of what just happened but I knew I needed to go inside and talk to Lexi.

"Why?" He asked, putting out his cigarette.

"This has been fun and all but I gotta get back to reality," I patted down my hair and adjusted my romper, "Do I look okay?"

"Awful,"