Feels Great to be a Bottom

A smile flashed itself across Scott's face as the lights dimmed and the fans cheered loudly. Mitch looked at his friend, a smile larger than life on his face as well. "Thank you, Los Angeles!" Scott said into the microphone before leaving the stage with four of his best friends.

Tonight was perfect, everything went to plan and the show was a success. He loves LA more than anything. They always have so much energy. There was only one thing that could make this night any better.

"Allie!" Scott's smile got impossibly wider as he ran to his fifth best friend.
Alex's laughter filled the room like a musical as Scott jumped on him. "You guys were awesome!" Alex hugged Scott tightly, kissing the side of his head briefly.

"Aww, thanks AllieCat." Kirstie grinned at the two blonde's before taking a drink from her water bottle. She was almost jealous of Scott but decided to just be happy for him. He deserves all the love he can get. She's just cranky because she missed Jeremy.

Scott untangled himself from Alex's arms, but tangled his fingers with the other blonde's instead. "Thanks." Scott blushed a deep shade of red.

"Can you two go be adorable somewhere else? I think I'm gonna vomit." Mitch rolled his eyes, hitting Scott's arm as he wobbled past in his heels.

"I was actually thinking we could get dinner?" Alex whispered into his boyfriend's ear, laying a short kiss on his earlobe.

"Where would we go?" Scott asked, facing Alex after dropping his hand. He grabbed the front of Alex's jacket, playing with the zipper.

"Wherever you want." Alex smiled, watching Scott's hands.

"Oh my god, can we get Thai?" Scott looked up at Alex with wide eyes, his lip wedged between his pearly whites.

"Of course, baby boy." Alex tapping under Scott's chin with his knuckle.
Scott practically melted, pulling Alex closer by his jacket. Alex closed the gap between them, taking the lip between Scott's teeth in his own. "Let's go then?" He raised his eyebrows, pulling away.

Scott's shoulders deflated, but he nodded anyways. "Yeah." He said, a pout forming on his face as he started pulling Alex to the dressing rooms to change.

"Hey, wait." Alex said, pulling on Scott's arm. Scott spun around, melting into Alex's arms as he pulled him back. A kiss was pressed into Scott's smiling lips before the pair walked to the dressing rooms. "If you want a kiss, you just have to ask." Alex hummed into Scott's ear, making the shorter if the two quiver.

Alex linked their fingers together, swinging their arms as they walked. "Do I smell bad? Should I shower?" Scott asked quickly, looking at his blonde boy.

"You smell fine. Gucci Guilty works for you." Alex complimented, rubbing Scott's back when they got to the dressing room.

"You only say that because you bought it for me." Scott rolled his eyes playfully.

"I know you meant to thank me just then." Alex got closer to Scott, pulling him closer by his hips. "That would be the polite thing to do."

"I'm sorry, thank you, Allie." Scott swallowed, nodding his head.

"Allie?"

"I'm sorry..." Scott looked around quickly before leaning into Alex. "Daddy." He whispered, a smile spreading on his face.

Alex pecked Scott's lips before patting his butt gently. "Get changed, I'm getting hungry." He smiled as Scott blushed again.

Scott scrambled to get dressed, making sure he looked cute before poking his head out of the dressing room door. He smiled at Alex's slightly slumped figure in the bean bag across from the dressing room, clearing his throat. "Hey, Allie?" He called, stepping out in only a dark pair of jeans that conform to his legs perfectly. "Can you help me with my shirt? My fingers are too long to fasten the buttons."

Alex looked up from his phone,  his eyes immediately darkening. "Scott, your fingers are not too long. You've fastened your shirts before."

"Come on, Allie." Scott whined, looking at his boyfriend with begging eyes.
Alex stood up, taking the shirt from Scott's hands. "Turn around." He demanded, his eyes scanning Scott's chest and then his back before slipping the white shirt into the boy's broad shoulders. "You're so spoiled." Alex snaked his arms around in front of Scott, his head resting on his shoulder.

"I know." Scott bit his lip, watching as Alex's nimble fingers fastened the buttons agonizingly slow. Alex finished the last button before spinning Scott back around to face him and unbuttoning his jeans. "Allie! You're supposed to be buttoning everything! Not unbuttoning it!" Scott giggled, making Alex smile.

"I know, princess." He said, tucking Scott's shirt into his jeans and buttoning them back up. "All better?"
Scott only nodded, his lip still between his teeth.

"I'm sorry, what?" Alex smacked Scott's ass, making the shorter boy yelp.

"Yes, daddy." Scott smiled, blushing and grabbing Alex's hands. "May I have a kiss?"

"Of course." Alex smirked, pressing his lips to Scott briefly. "Let's go eat, yeah?"
-
just so u know I hate myself too