exo planet #1 series

**POSTING THIS NOTE IN ALL MY EXO FICS SO EVERYONE CAN KEEP THIS IN MIND, ignore if you read this already in 'sasaeng'**

i forgot to mention this at the very beginning, when i first posted all the prologues for my exo fics. but all twelve stories, and their twelve sequels, happen in the same universe. also, i forgot to tell you all in which order they all happen, so as not to confuse you gals.

below i will post a list of the stories (and their sequels) in chronological order as they occur in this firs universe of stories. i gave this universe of fan fics a name ^.^

it is called "exo planet #1 series" or "the lost planet" series.

this is in honor of exo's first solo concert tour which happened back in 2014 and most of the fics in this universe start out around that time period (a few go into other future years. i think one of the last one even goes as far in time as the year 2017). later on there will be a second series, which i am already planning.

that one will be called the "exo planet #2 series" or the EXO'lu'Xion series.

last will be the exo planet #3 series, which i am also already planning. all three series' will have twelve stories plus sequels.

after that i dont know what i will do with my life.

most likely create another universe. or just write a bunch of solo stories that don't necessarily overlap universes with each other.

so without further ado, here's the list for the stories in the lost planet series! the stuff in parenthesis is the time frame in which the story takes place, or when the story starts out in terms of a time period.

one story will be bolded in the list below. that will be the one you are currently reading.

1. no you girls ; yixing. (april 2013; one year after debut)
2. replacement ; lu han (july 2013)
3. sasaeng ; baekhyun (december 2013)
4. talk about boys ; yixing (sequel, february 2014)
5. twelve ; kris (may 2014)
6. distance ; lu han (sequel, july 2014)
7. mexico ; sehun (october 2014)
8. musi ; baekhyun (sequel, december 2014)
9. artificial love ; kai (march 2015)
10. nine ; kris (sequel, may 2015)
11. korea ; sehun (july 2015) **this one most likely will change and will be placed higher up on the list**
12. losing your memory ; kyungsoo (august 2015)
13. lucky one ; kai (sequel, september 2015)
14. kimbap ; minseok (november 2015)
15. thursday ; chanyeol (december 2015)
16. i only see you ; kyungsoo (sequel, january 2016) **may change as i continue to develop this universe of fiction**
17. monday ; suho (february 2016) **may change as i continue to develop this universe of fiction**
18. sing for you ; chen (april 2016)
**may change as i continue to develop this universe of fiction**
19. sunday ; suho (sequel, may 2016)
**may change as i continue to develop this universe of fiction**
20. kimchi ; minseok (sequel, june 2016)
**may change as i continue to develop this universe of fiction**
21. what is love ; tao (september 2016)
**may change as i continue to develop this universe of fiction**
22. arise my love ; chen (sequel, december 2016)
**may change as i continue to develop this universe of fiction**
23. january ; chanyeol (january 2017)
24. love is you ; tao (sequel, july 2017)
**may change as i continue to develop this universe of fiction**

for many of the last ones i might change the time in which they happen because of things that could interfere with the other stories that i've already started. this requires careful planning and dedication. lol

im going to be posting these in the other stories as i update them, just so that you can all find this easily for future reference ^.^

and im very sorry if it gets a little confusing.

thank you for reading!

-clary xx