the girl they were talking about

She's the girl they were talking about. The girl with a small head and a big body. They called her funny and hurtful names. But do you know what? She let them all slip away.

She's the girl they were talking about. The girl who was very good in Math. They befriended her after using her. But do you know what? She didn't care less.

She's the girl they were talking about. The girl who used to read the book, True Believer. They despised her for being such a bokworm. But do you know what? She didn't mind them all.

She's the girl they were talking about. The girl who used to text secretly at the corner. They hated her because of her corny and dramatic views about love. But do you know what? She was in love.

She's the girl they were talking about. The girl who shed her precious tears for that jerk. They laughed at her because of her stupidity. But do you know what? She was hurt several times for the same reason.

She's the girl they were talking about. The girl laying down in her coffin. They cried to be called good friends. But do you know what? She suffered because of them.

She's the girl who was misunderstood and judged-- the girl who only wanted to be loved back.