Chapter 15

Skylar's POV
This week has been a nightmare for me, Daniel keeps texting me and one day he found me at the park. Im getting so sick of him, the girl Sarah is joining us on tour as Nash's guest I can't stand her or him it still hurts when I see them together. And I know she's just using him to get to Shawn I mean we can all see it she has eyes for Shawn only. I heard he talking on her phone yesterday about how much she wanted Shawn it made me sick. So I did the right thing and warned Shawn he called her a slut and I laughed. I still haven't talk to Nash he's all on Sarah all the time now. As for me and Cam we're nothing for now im just not ready for another relationship yet. "Cam, cam, CAMMY GET UP!!!!!" I yelled at me. He all of a sudden jumped out of bed with a terrified look on his face I just start cracking up laughing. "Wow okay that was terrifying you got me." He said laughing with me. I got up and left him to get ready he looks so hot without a shirt on. I go into the Lobby were I find a crying Nash great. I try to sneak pass him but he saw me I went over to him. "Um what's wrong?" I didn't really care.
"I broke up with Sarah..." He said looking down. "Oh, well I'm not sorry if you thought I would be I don't care that you broke up with that slut Sarah, I loved you Nash... Not anymore." I said without hesitation. "I know, I made a mistake, I didn't love Sarah. My mind was on one thing while we dated... You... You were all I thought about... Im sorry that I hurt you these tears weren't cause of losing Sarah these tears were cause I lost you... I know you don't love me... But I love you still I always have and I always will..." He said keeping eye contact with me throughout the entire conversation. I was speechless. I got up and walked out of the room.

Nash's POV

Today I broke up with Sarah I was happy, I knew she was just using me. I thought about Sky and I sat in the Lobby tears streaming down my face. Then I heard tiptoeing I looked over and saw Sky wow she's gorgeous. I put my head back down knowing she wasn't mine anymore. She asked whats wrong I told her that I broke up with Sarah she told me she didn't care, then it came out my true feelings. I told her everything that I didn't love Sarah and I only thought about her it was true all true I told her how sorry I was. Once it was all out her mouth hung open she was speechless she finally got up and left me. I starting crying again. Cam came up to me and start next to me... "Hey bro you okay?" He asked concerned. "Yeah, I broke up with Sarah... But I don't care... I never loved her." I blurted out. "Oooh wow." He said. "And I told Sky everything like all my feelings I never stopped loving Sky she's always been on my mind, I hated hurting her but yet I did I know you and her are probably together so I won't mess that up." I said without thinking. "No we're not together, but I don't think she will take you back you can try but I swear if you hurt her ever again it will be painful." He said sounding jealous. "Yeah I know I won't." I said and i got up and left. I want to do something special for her since I love her.