Chapter 1: Adoption Day

*Picture of Andrea above*

Camila's POV:

I finally finish at the recording studio and go home. This is so stressful, I love my career but all the meetings just put a lot of weight on my shoulders, and I don't come home to anybody because Shawn is on the Magcon tour.

(A/N: Were just going to pretend that Shawn is still in Magcon...okay...okay👌👌)

I need something to keep me occupied I already have a pet, which is a Siberian Husky named Jake but it's just not enough. I need something more.....I need a kid.

I have decided that I'm want a kid around 3-5. I just need to make sure that Shawn won't get mad if I go adopt, so I decided to call him.

Phone Convo:

S: Hello?

C: Hey Shawn it's Camila!!

S: Oh Hey, Is everything alright?

C: Yea, it's just I've been thinking.....there's not much to do at home since your gone and your gonna be gone for another 3 months, plus work has just been really stressful so I decided that I'm going to take some time off of work.

S: Ok, if that's what you want to do, I'm sorry that the stress is getting to you and I wish I could be there, is that all you wanted to tell me?

C: Umm, well I had been thinking about....Adopting.....I know its a really big decision but just hear me out, Imagine what it would be like to have a kid?!?! I want to get a girl around 3-5. She can be Daddys little girl and I can go shopping with her and I'll even  turn our guest bedroom into hers.

S: Idk Camila like you said this is a huge decision to make and I'm not even there!!!

C: Please Shawn, If I find a girl, I'll fly straight out to Chicago to come see you at the tour and I'll bring her!!

S: Ok... you can adopt.

C: OMG YES THANK YOU SHAWN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

S: Love you too babe, but I have to go talk to you later

C: Ok bye.

* End of phone convo*

I stand up and start doing a little happy dance.

"Jake come here boy!" I shout as I'm see him at the top of the stair case.

He runs down the stairs and jumps onto the couch. I sit beside him and he cuddles into my side. Soon I feel my eyelids get heavy and before I know it....I'm asleep.

I wake up and I feel so much better than I did yesterday. I call the studio and tell them that I'm going to take off of work for a little bit and to call the people I had meeting with and tell them I have to reschedule.

I call the orphanage and say that I want to adopt and I'll be there around 4:30.

That gives me enough time to take a shower, eat, and buy everything to prepare her bedroom and paint it.

I take a shower and apply foundation, concealer, and mascara. I go downstairs and make myself a bowl of cereal, after I eat it I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I get ready to go to Ashleys Furniture Store. I get her bed, dresser, and a huge mirror, plus a  really cute purple lamp.

After that I go to Lowe's to get Purple and White paint.

I come back and start painting her bedroom. When it's done I start putting her bed together.

After I finish putting the bed together, I take another shower and then eat lunch.

I grabbed my keys because it's now 4:00 and the orphanage is 25 minutes away.

I go to the orphanage and I am greeted by a lady. You could tell she was wearing a fake smile.

"Hi, are you Camila?" She asked me.

"Yes ma'am I am looking for a girl from ages 3-5." I told her.

"Oh." She mumbled as she started thinking about something.

"Well just wait here while I go get all the girls." She told me.

I sat down until I heard screaming coming from one of the rooms......

-------------------------------------------------------------
*CLIFFHANGER* I'M SORRY THIS IS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER, I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER!! THE MAGCON BOYS ARE GOING TO BE IN THIS STORY SO IF YOU WANT TO BE ONE OF THE GIRLFRIEND COMMENT DOWN BELOW, HOW OLD ARE YOU IN THE STORY, DESCRIBE YOURSELF, AND SAY WHO YOU WANT TO DATE. ~ABBY...THE POTATO QUEEN.