Chapter two; Will

When I heard my name in the intercom I wasn't in the least bit surprised. I was often called down to help new students or help out in the office. But what I did NOT expect to see was the most beautiful person I'd ever seen. He had long black hair that fell just above his shoulder, several silver and gold piercings all over his face, deep, chocolate brown eyes, and the little skin exposed was pale as snow. I wouldn't be surprised if this boy were covered in tattoos as well. I was snapped out of this weird daze by Mrs. Tracker speaking. "Will, would you mind showing Him around? He has most of his classes with you." Oh boy. I was in for trouble. I heard the boy sigh in impatience and I quickly responded. "Yes, of course I'll show him around!"  I then motion for the boy to follow me and I start walking away.

I couldn't tell if he was following me because I couldn't hear his footsteps so I turned around and he was right there, only a mere foot away from me. It was then that I realized that he was short, probably only 5'3, but ripped. His arms were huge!

"Exuse me?" He said just as I realized that I had said that out loud. I was going to apologize but I was stunned by his deep, soothing voice. I had no clue what to do. I knew I was gay, but I'd never felt this strong of feelings for someone.

"S-sorry!" I hurriedly replied.

He shrugged.

"That's the library..." I said, walking on.

I heard him mutter something in what seemed like... Italian? I don't know. Probably calling me a weirdo.

I was then interrupted by the bell signalling the beginning of class, I asked him what his first class was.

"Science." He replied in a monotone voice

"Okay, so do I." I said and began to walk to the science class.

"Hey, what's you're name?" He asked. I was surprised but still answered "Will" as we walked up to the science room and stuck out my hand. He ignored it and walked into the classroom. "Hey! Isn't this when you tell me your name?" He ignored me and took a seat in the back corner of the room, next to the window.