02. Bringing Convinced Back

Narrators POV

Candy have been going through her classes and have not seen Brenda since the incident with Brenda Temper. She assume that she speak to Mr.Park about it but when the bell ring and she got to the hallway. Brenda was gone and Mr.Parl was just standing there. She basically had to go to her other classes herself. She definitely saw the shy camera boy from earlier in all of her classes so far. She didn't get a chance to talk to him because he was also talking to that curly hair boy from earlier too. The one who warned Bianca about Brenda. She definitely picked the wrong fight to mess with Brenda.

Candice was walking around lunch table with her water in one hand her lunch bag in the other hand. When she first enter in, she saw Bianca was staring at her just laughing along with her crew. She just shook her head and ignored her. Trying not to get to angry will cause her to be set off. Not like Brenda but worst much worst.

Of course for Candy, she doesn't have anyone she know that she really talked to since the camera girl and Carly. She didn't see her today so maybe she had a different talent. Scrolling through the lunch tables as everyone with there own group already. She looked to see the girl who froze up from early as she waved her hand offering her to come to the table. She just walked over to them as she heard them talking.

"He's right. You should relax a little bit." The boy find speaks and oh my goodness his voice is driving me crazy.

"No. I mean yeah. I am just a little nervous. I guess some people are better at hiding it then others." Alya says as she tucked her short blonde hair behind her ear.

"If you say so." The shy boys says with a small smile onto his face.

Candy only nodded at her knowing how she feel. "Don't be. You have potential. Probably one even better than Bianca herself. Don't let her get to you." Candy stated to her with a small smile on her face as she felt welcoming

"Thank you....I am sorry. I never got your name." Alya says as she looked at her. And now all she know that eyes were all on her now. From the boy to the girl and to the other boy who she never met yet but has great style.

"Candice. Candice McQueen but everyone call me Candy." Candy stated letting a small smile from her lips.

The boy from the side of her looked at her with a small quirky smile. "That's kinda odd. Why they call you that?" The boy asked as he looked like her. Of course, Candy not knowing it but he is just like her. They have a few thing in common but the thing that make them abnormal from everyone else make them feel as of they should hide it. The boy think so and Candy definitely think so. Since she got two secrets that the only one tat she allow to share with people but the other one....not so much. She willing to keep it a secret as long as it doesn't hurt anybody.

"Because at times I can be sweet as sugar then I can be sour as a warhead." Candy had quoted as she tilted her head at her head. "Also I never figure out what your names are?" Candy asked looking between the two boys as one came in.

"Denzel." The boy next to Alya says as she looked at them with his hand out smiling at the two of them. Denzel...she can see that she would be a good acquaintance with definitely. She cam see Denzel as a designer. To Candy, he has some really good Style and she likes it.

Candy looked over to the boy next to her as she only nodded at him. He looked at them just nodding at us. "Miles." He says lowly looking at everyone around them. She just only chuckled at him.

"And you asking questions about my name?" She stated out more of a statement. This just only made ahe laugh a little bit. She looked at him a little before crunching her face a little bit half way. "Your name is basically stating speed limit." She stated a little bit with a chuckle.