Forgotten Words Found

Caden's POV
**************
I stare up at my ceiling wide awake. There's too much on my mind right now to even try and fall asleep. My alarm clock flashes the time 11:57 and I watch for a few minutes as time ticks away. It's funny how fast time sometimes seems to go by, but when you have nothing to do it really puts your patience to the test. My focus soon becomes blurry and I start seeing double of the numbers on my clock. I inwardly laugh at my own pitiful entertainment. Ceasing my game of illusion, I walk over to my windows opening them up and then climbing out onto the roof. I sit there surveying what I can of my neighborhood under the moonlight. I gaze up towards the stars and slink farther into the shadows. This is where I come to... not think... about anything at all. The cool breeze clears my head and I let it. But something catches my attention drawing me away from the sky. The hairs on the back of my neck rise as they usually do when something or someone disturbs my safe space. In this case, something sits in the tall tree--which just reaches the edge of the roof-- watching me. I carefully make my way across the roof to the closest branch. A glint of silver hangs from the tree and as I peer closer, I can just make out the shape of a balloon. I roll my eyes and untangle the ballon setting it free. But instead of continuing it's flight, it only bounces barely making it off the roof. I drag the sad balloon along with me through my window and go to throw it out. However, I stop in my tracks when I see a note tied to the end. I take a seat at the foot of my bed, opening the note. Tiny bubbly handwriting covers the paper, but what I read doesn't seem to match the person's seemingly perfect penmanship.
Made the mistake of calling bitches my "besties" ~P
Taken aback by this unusual message I start to wonder who could've sent it and why? Was someone supposed to find this? Or was this never to be read by anybody? Since when did people start communicating with balloons? I reread the note again and conclude that "P" is obviously a girl, basing it off of her handwriting and use of the word "besties". Whoever this girl is though, she needs to slap some god damn sense into her bitches or find actual genuine friends. I fall onto my back feeling relieved and yet glad to know I'm not alone. Everyone has their own problems and everyone deals with them differently. I guess this is "P's" way of coping. A smile tugs on my lips. I need to find "P". I don't know where this crazy idea came from but it seems to already be set in stone. My number 1 priority is now figuring out who "P" really is and keeping a watch out for anymore balloons. Perhaps I feel some sort of connection to this girl or perhaps I just seem to be in the mood for some type of adventure. Whatever it is, this journey starts here because of the blue balloon.

***************
Introducing Caden Parker! Looks like he's determined to see where this blue balloon leads him, are you? Read on to find out when or if Caden will bump into "P" again. And if u like what you've read so far let me know!
<3~S