This Is Everything ig..:T

* I do not want pity or anything on this, so please don't try to say you're sorry or anything. Thanks chu * So I thought it'd be cool -instantly regrets this decision- that people would (not) so....here it goes...
When i was born my parents cared about me. I was originally an accident and they didn't realise that until they took out their bedroom trash and found a broken condom sooo I'm not even supposed to be here rn
When i was two my dad started becoming unsure about keeping me there and he started talking to mom about putting me up for adoption but I guess she still cared and loved me because she said no. About half a year later she told my dad that she wanted me gone but dad said it was too late. My parents loved my sister more than anything but didnt give half a shit about if i disappeared or not. They started abusing me until I was 5 for about a month. My parents were going through debt and bad financial problems and needed money. Since they didn't care about me, they would let people rape me so they could get money. Everytime i got raped, my parents would get €50 / 55.98$ I think. This went on until I was 7 or so. Then they stopped because they had plenty of money and went onto abusing me again. I got kidnapped about twice a month for half a year because my parents still wanted money that they didnt need. Everytime someone took me my parents got €30, idk how many USD that would be. But I was about 8 by the time the taking ended and I got used to hiding in closets. Im used to being forced to drink alcohol and take drugs because of my friend Damien and my dad. In the time of age 12-a few weeks ago I have been a self harmer. Once i started talking to Blakie, I threw my blade and knife away and stopped cutting. Its been two weeks since I stopped and ive been really proud of myself. I have also been anorexic for the longest time because of getting called fat almost daily. I gave up on that and im trying to gain weight over 80lbs, currently at 29lb. School sucks as to being bullied all the time but that doesn't even bother me anymore. As long as I have my Blakie, everything's fine.

-instantly regrets ever thinking about this-