Chapter 2 Kevin

Kevin was racing down the hallway to his 3 period class at Mr. Richard’s room, if he had one more tardy then he would get a detention which he couldn’t afford having going on his permanent record.

15 year old Kevin So was born in Newburn, Missouri but his parents are from Hong Kong. As Kevin is sprinting to Mr. Richard’s room he comes to a wild hault. He was shocked to see nothing.

There was just a plain white wall where Mr. Richard’s room would be, no sign, no door, no nothing…..

As Kevin turns around he comes face to face with a white man in a trench coat. His natural instinct was to run away. As he runs turning in each hallway he realises that all the hallways were the same. He comes to a dead end, looking for a way out, and thats when he saw Mr. Richards room.

He turns around to see that the man in the coat was gone. He slowly walks into Mr. Richard’s rooms curiously “ MR. SO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? You’ve been running up and down the hall for the past hour! Thats your third tardy, DETENTION! Go to the principal's office immediately!” Thats when Kevin realised the whole class laughing and pointing at him because he was running up and down the hallway. Did he imagine the white man in the trench coat?