chapter 26

in a magical place filled with creatures. many people in the city use magic. there is evil rising from the shadows. now heroes must rise up to combat this threat. Darin wow the sky looks really nice. he begins to look around. anora hey are you going to eat this food? Darin yes i was getting really hungry. he begins to eat some of the food. wow this is really good. thank you for the food mother. you are welcome son. he begins to smile. i was suppose to meet some people. Cyrus that was good. Cecile you are right. Darin i should go. anora be careful out there. Darin i will be fine. he finishes the food. Adam have fun. Darin i will farther.

it seems things are going well. i wonder where the others are? they should be here. maybe i should go look for them? the sky looks nice. Darin the food was really good. i think i see them. five girls appear before him. so this is where you are? the girls smile. Darin it is good to see you all. cordilla, Wendy Irma, Miranda and Tanya. this is nice. he smiles with a grin on his face. it has been a long time.

he begins to smile. Darin what have you guys been up to? Wendy we have been training. Miranda our magic has improved. Irma let us show you. they use some magic. Tanya this is good. Wendy so what do you think? Darin i think that was good. he smiles. Irma we should head to the library in the city. there should be some books we could look at. Tanya yeah lets go. Darin are we going to walk? Miranda we could use this. they hop on the creature with wigs. cordilla this thing is really big. Darin wow you could see the whole town from here. he looks at the people. this is good. Wendy we should be there soon. Irma you are right.

cordilla this feels nice. Miranda you are right. she looks at the sky. it feels really nice out here. they head to another location. he smiles. here i have some food for you guys. my mother cooked it. Wendy wow this is really good. Darin i thought it would be nice to give you some food. well thank you. they head to the library. Leonard hello girls what brings you here? Irma we were wondering if you has any books on creatures. Leonard i have a book right here. you should have a look at it.

Meredith it is good to see you again. Tanya it is nice to see you. Wendy okay lets have a look. they sit at the table. she fillips through the pages. Irma there are so many creatures in this book. Irma you are right. Wendy we should be able to find something. they look at some of them. Wendy well this is different. i have never seen a creature like this before. Irma it looks really nice. Leonard did you find anything? Wendy yes we did. i guess we should get going. i wonder if we are going to face these creatures? Irma i am not sure. we need to be ready for anything. she looks at them. miranda we can do this.

we were barely able to beat the first enemy malkite. he was strong. Darin he was really skilled in magic. cordilla he is being held captive along with his army. Darin he was strong. Irma we had help from everyone. Wendy we should head to my place. they head to a house in the city. Duncan hello big sister. Vivienne hello girls it is good to see you again. i see the prince is here with you. she looks at him. andres this is good. kaurin we have been training really hard. he smiles. Tanya that is good. she looks around the house. Darin this is nice. Vivienne so how are your parents? Darin they are good. i  was working on my skills. it feels good to be back here.

Vivienne she was shy when you first met her. but now you guys have become good friends. it is really nice. i am glad. kaurin i am glad to. here you should eat something. Darin thank you. Miranda this is really good. Tanya you are right. Wendy we found this book with creatures in it. they looked nice. Irma some of them were scary. Miranda we should be okay. Tanya you are right. i know we can do this. cordilla that was nice. she smiles.

Wendy i think we should head to the castle. Vivienne are you going to see elyon? Darin yes we are. Miranda come on lets go. they use some magic. a portal appears. Miranda this should be good. Irma yeah lets go to the castle. they head through the portal. Darin wow this is nice. it has been a while sense i have been here. the people look at them. i see you guys are doing good. Darin this is nice. zardan hello girls it is good to see you again. Bethany this is nice. conair you are right. Elise i see you guys are here. Orin this is good.

we were working on our skills. Darin that is nice. i have been training really hard. elyon looks at them. hello girls it is good to see you again. i see prince Darin is here to. Darin hello princess elyon. he bows to her. the others bow to her. elyon there is no need to do that. we are friends. i wonder how my friend lira is doing? Darin i wonder how Yuma is doing? it has been a long time sense we have seen her. inside a house. Yuma uses some magic. satoshi that was good. Yuma i am going to the city. i will be back. she looks around the city. lira hello Yuma it is good to see you. lira i was going to see the girls. they head to a house. oh the girls left to see there friend.

satoshi i can wait here. Yuma this is good. lira we will see them again. they look at the people. Vivienne i am sure the girls will come back. lira you are right. they begin to leave. lira i guess we could go see them. i have been working on my skills. she uses some magic. a portal appears. satoshi i guess we can go. it has been a while sense we have seen them.