chapter 43 enemy or Allie?

Leo wow this looks really nice. he begins to smile. kairi i wonder what kind of trick this person is going to do? the man begins to bring someone up to the stage. wally this looks really nice. he begins to eat the food. now for my trick. some creatures appear. i will make them vanish. he begins to use what looks like a book. now i shall cast the spell. the creatures turn into birds. wow that was really good. thank you. Leo wait sir. they go behind the curtain. did you guys enjoy the show. so where did those monsters go? i turned them into birds. how did you learn how to do that? it was with this book. he begins to smile. Leo i think i heard about the once. wally yeah i think there were some powerful people that could use magic.

it is really cool. he begins to smile. so are you good or evil? i guess you will need to find out. he begins to smile. well i guess i could show you guys around. they begin to look around. this is some really good stuff. yes i have collected many things over the years. he begins to smile. what is your name? you can call me mr x. he begins to smile a little. i guess i had better go. i am sure that we will meet again. kairi well that was a good show. wally we should still be careful. you are right. i don,t like the look of this place. they begin to leave. i guess we should head somewhere else. i wonder if there is away we can contact the others from those dimensions. well i am sure that we will find away to do that.

he begins to smile. lets see about this place. sure we could go there. that sounds like a good idea. they begin to walk to another area. yes what brings you here? they look at some of the items. wow these are really cool. they see some weapons. i never seen any one of these before. he begins to smile. is there anything you are looking for in particular? well you see we are looking for away to speak to people from another planets. and from other dimensions. do you think you have anything like that? well i think i have something like that. here you guys should check this out.

wow it is really cool. he begins to smile. you guys should like this. Steven wow this is really great. he begins to smile. here i could put it inside this capsule. thank you very much. here is the payment. come on you guys. they begin to leave. now lets test this thing out. they head to another location. now we should try it out. they begin to look at the capsule. time to try this thing out. he begins to press the button. Leo wow this looks really cool. they begin to look at the screen. there are so many places out there. i guess we could talk to people here. wally this should be good. hey you guys.

the guy look at the screen. Kari it is good to see some people from another city. we have been working on our skills. we are coming to see you. we could get there using a flying machine. they head to another city. this is good. Leo it is good to see you guys. mako we fought some creatures in the city. kenzi they were strong. daichi we have some skills in magic. here let me show you. he goes to use some magic. Yosuke so what do you think? Kari i thought that was good. we have been training just like those warriors. wally we have heard about those warriors. they are strong.

Steven we  are also learning about different species. Leo there was a women named saori which exposed us to them. and there were these powerful warriors. we saw there statues. where they men or women? i think pretty sure they were men. who knows there could be other warriors out there. come on lets us show you around. they begin to head to another area. shota this should be good. here you should eat something. thank you. wow this food is really good. so does this place have? Leo well there are regular people. aliens. and there is a group called alien hunters. he begins to smile. kairi i have been looking into learning about magic.

Daichi that is nice. yosuke this is good. they begin to look around. maybe we should stop by my house? hello mom dad i am home. oh kairi you are here. so your the boys. Steven wally and Leo. and those must be the guys that are skilled in combat. my name is mako. this is Daichi yosuke, shota and kenzi. it is nice to meet you. i am Brian. and this is my wife Blair.

so what brings you guys here? well what wanted to what it was like here. we already know about other realms out there. thank for the food. Leo i wonder if there are any alien threats out there? well then i guess we could check it out. they begin to head outside. here you guys should try this out. thank you farther. they begin to get inside. so this thing can fly? this is really cool. he begins to smile. they begin to head to another spot. i think that something is here. the ship begins to land. now it is time for us to make our move. sense the humans were able to beat us the first time. we had to leave.

now we are back. Daichi who are you? i am alien. we have come to take this place. and make it our own. he begins to smile. sorry but we are not going to let that happen. are you guys ready? they grab there weapons. they begin change there cloths. Steven wow those weapons look really cool. he begins to smile. lets talk this out. sorry but there will be not talking. he begins to attack them. shota this should be good. kenzi yeah lets go. i know we can win this. we will not lose. they begin to attack them. now the fight is on.