ǝuo

Be aware that before I start this, there will be triggers and drama.

-

"You should definitely go!" Susan squeals with excitement. Her eyes beamed practically with stars. Dan sighs and rubs his nose with his sleeve, clearly annoyed. "Fine whatever" he picks at the food in his plate with his fork, uninterested. Clearly lunch hour wasn't Dan's favorite time of the day.

Susan grins and claps her hands together. She sits back down, since she practically jumped up to tell Dan to go to a party. Becky looks at her nails, that are painted a light pink. "You should totally go, I heard there's going to be a hot guy there". Jessica quickly speaks up "don't tell me you're going to break his heart". She eyes Dan, her hands folded in her lap. She knows how much of a player Dan is, using people until he's satisfied, and then breaks up with them. She's aware that Dan clearly doesn't know what he wants at all, or what he's looking for.

Dan lifts a brow, unamused "why should I not?". He sighs and buries his palm into his cheek. His lips pressed together in a tight line. Becky covers Jessica's mouth before she even speaks, laughing "oh my god! Don't you know? He's the top known rebel in this school!". She smirks "I would love to see the look on his face if you do play with his heart strings". "You should go for it". "Plus i'd love to see a pastel and punk combination" She claps her hands together,

Dan opens his mouth to say something back to Becky, but his voice was quickly replaced with the sound of the bell. He sighs and gets up from his seat. Jessica and Becky quickly scurry away to their classes, with Becky pulling Jessica along by the arm. Susan quickly runs and joins her nerdy friends, needing a break from the drama her friends are trying to make.

Dan was sat in study hall, his earbuds plugged into his ears, clearly not wanting to be bothered. He's chewing on bubble gum and scrolling through tumblr, uninterested on what's going on around him. His phone almost fell out of his hands as someone nudged his shoulder. Dan hisses under his breath, and he takes out an earbud "what?!". His tone of voice definitely shows annoyance.

"The teacher is calling on you..."

Dan rolls his eyes and looks away from the perky, nerdy looking girl. "I'm right here! Hellooo are you blind?" He spats at the teacher, clearly tired of her shit. The teacher just adjusts her glasses and sighs, shaking her head "that's a warning Howell". Dan rolls his eyes and goes back to plug back in his ear bud. He stops his actions as he hears the seat behind him shuffle.

Dan curiously turns his head to see who had dared sit behind him. He has no one who's dared sit in front of him or behind him, for two whole semesters. Dan's cold, chocolate eyes scan over a boy with black hair, dark blue dyed tips, piercings, and a few tattoos. He clearly jumps in his seat as the boy coughs and speaks up "Can I help you?".

Dan turns back quickly and pouts under his breath. "How rude" he thinks to himself, even though he was the one staring. Dan plugs back in his earbud and continues chewing his bubble gum. He hisses under his breath as a piece of paper hits the back of his head. Dan watches as the teacher says something, he couldn't hear her, clearly because of the music blasting in his ears, and he watches her leave the room.

Dan feels his back hit the chair of his desk, letting out a small gasp at the contact of his back hitting the head of the chair. He feels his ear bud drop on his lap, and the boy behind him whispers to him "I know the slut you are". "And I'm not scared of you". Dan growls and turns over to him "who says I'm hooking up with you?". The boy just stares with an amused look, smirking. Dan rolls his eyes and huffs quietly. He breathes out and smiles.

"Don't you know? I'm a heartbreaker sweetheart"

"Oh also no one takes out my damn earbuds, got me sweet cakes?" Dan hisses, a cocky smile on his lips. He turns back just as the teacher walked back in. He feels accomplished with what he just did and said. Dan smiles, proudly and places his ear bud back in his ear. He continues with his gum chewing, and his endless scrolling through tumblr.

Dan was walking out of study hall when someone bumped into him. He hits the locker next to him and growls under his breath. His eyes meet the blue eyes, that belong to the punk boy who sat behind him in study hall. The boy clearly smirks, proud of what he did, and walks away. Dan pulls back up his backpack and picks himself up from the locker his shoulder hit. He quietly pouts under his breath.

"What a fuck boy"

Dan clearly didn't get why he gets called a slut. He just toys with people, not have sex with them. Why would he? When he was a virgin. Dan sighs under his breath, knowing he deserved it anyways, and he keeps walking to his next class. He hears a bunch of people chatter about the party he was told about, during lunch.

It's a bunch of shit that Dan clearly didn't care about. He would only be more than glad to go if his boredom was taken away, and a new toy would land into his hands, for him to pull on their heartstrings.

Dan walks into his class and sits down next to Susan, who practically almost began talking immediately. "I can't believe you did that!" She laughs and tosses her head back, clapping her hands together. Dan raises a brow at Susan who kept laughing, clearly confused as fuck. "I did what? What's the news today?" He sighs and buries himself in his sleeves. He brings attention to himself because he's desperate and lonely.

"You talked to Phil Lester like if he was nothing!" Susan laughs harder, almost knocking her round glasses off, as she brings a hand towards her face. Dan shrugs and turns to Becky who sits in front of him. "Oh my god! Dan you just went for it". She smirks, amused "don't you know? He's the schools top bully and rebel".

Dan shrugs his shoulders "I don't give a shit! he can't do anything". He rolls his eyes as Becky laughs loudly. "Dan! He shoved you into the lockers and you just took it". Dan hisses at Becky "can you just stop talking about him?!". He plays with a loose string on his sweater "he's too hard to get".

Dan walks home with one of his close friends. He didn't really make much of a conversation. But the topic of the party was brought back in. "Are you going? I heard it's the biggest party". Dan just shrugs with "yeah I mean why not? better then hearing my mom lecture me all day".

"I'm not going, but I hope you have fun!" Tyler responds, a sweet smile on his face.

New new story because I just couldn't toss this idea aside. Plus I really like the concept of pastel!dan and punk!phil.