ǝʌıɟ

As Friday approached Dan was itching, clearly really nervous, and debating on whether he should go or not. Dan just pulled up his jumper sleeves up, and thought, staring down at his desk. As he was in class and it was Thursday.

The party was going to be tomorrow and Zoe begged Dan to go that it'll be fun. Dan couldn't really reject her offer since she was the sweetest girl, and it would be rude to say no.

Dan got a bit startled as the teacher raised her voice up. "Daniel did you hear me?". Dan blinked a couple of times, his cheeks slightly turning red "w-what?". The teacher just shook her head and sighed "someone explain what is happening right now".

Marzia who was sitting next to Dan smiled and turned to him. "The seniors will be coming in and we will be doing a project with them". The teacher just nodded her head "yes so who ever chooses to stick with you or if you have a friend who is a senior just stick with them".

Dan sat there with a face that expressed 'you have to be kidding right?'. He snapped his head at the door that opened. A bunch of tall and short seniors came in all chatting, before stopping, and all of them stared at the sophomores.

Dan turned his head quickly back, and stared down at his desk. Surely no one will pick him judging by his choice of clothing. And just as Dan said no one did really choose him. But the voice of the teacher didn't say so. Marzia who was sitting next to him moved away, to a free spot.

"You young man with the Raven hair please stop talking with your friend and come sit down by Daniel here"

Dan froze as the seat next to him was pulled open and someone sat down. "Alright now everyone go ahead and start the packets that are in the middle of each table". Dan reached his hand over to grab a packet, but his hand brushed against the person's hand, that was sitting next to him.

"Oh um I'm sorry" Dan said, quickly grabbing the packet and pulling it towards him. He froze as he heard the familiar silky deep voice "it's fine". Dan quickly glanced over to see Phil, busy staring down at his lap. Most likely using his cellphone.

Dan huffed under his breath and looked back at the packet. He shifted around, having trouble focusing on the words. It felt like he was choking on air, and his whole body just felt tingly.

Dan didn't want to feel anything towards Phil but his heart rejected that.

"Lester put away your cellphone" the teacher who now stood besides of Phil, spoke up. Phil just groaned and ignored her. He glanced at Louise who just moved her head. Phil rolled his eyes and put away his cellphone. He watched the teacher walk away and he quietly flicked her off.

Dan was by now scribbling down on the packet. He was too busy to notice Phil just debating wether to make conversation. Phil bit his lip and furrowed his brows. He quietly glanced at the boy with a flower clip on his hair.

Phil just sighed and turned. He leaned his elbow on the table, and his cheek on his palm. His eyes glanced upon his partner's paper. "That's wrong" Phil quietly mumbled but still loud enough for Dan to hear.

Dan quickly went and erased his answer when Phil stopped him. "Not everything just" Phil sighed, moving closer to the queer kid. He just had so many nicknames for the sophomore, since he didn't know what he would like to be called.

Dan tensed up as his leg brushed against Phil's. "W-what? If you're going to help me out or work with me...do it right" he gently huffed out. "Says you" Phil gently pointed his finger on the paper "you're not supposed to add here".

Dan couldn't really move away since the table stopped him from doing so. "If it's a-about the whole apology thing then I t-take y-your apology" he erased what he added. "Hmm do you?" Phil hummed as he stared down at the sophomore's paper.

Dan didn't notice how close Phil was until he turned to respond. His lips brushed against Phil's. Dan turned red and quickly turned his head back. He covered his mouth. Phil stared eye wide  with his mouth hanging almost open. It was replaced with a smirk "is that a yes?".

"You're too close! I was going to say yes but you where too close and that's why that happened...why do you even have your head tilted like that..."

"Because I'm looking at your paper?" Phil questioned, moving away a bit. "You're such a Fuck boy" Dan whined a bit. "Says you Daniel" Phil said, poking the flower clip on the boy's hair.

"Call me Dan not Daniel"

Phil rolled his eyes "Okay Dan". "Are we going to work or not?" Dan said a little bit frustrated. He didn't want to get a bad grade or his father will likely kick his ass. "Why do you look so scared about a bad grade?" Phil raised a brow.

"I-it's nothing forget about it" Dan stared down at his and Phil's paper. Since they both had to share the packet. Luckily enough there was no one joined in the table with them.

Phil gently hummed and slipped his arm under Dan's. He took away the pencil from Dan's hand, and started working along with him. Dan ignored the Sparks when his skin touched Phil's. He didn't want to feel anything but his body was so cruel to reject it.

Dan didn't notice how much time passed by until the bell rang. He stood up and watched Phil quickly run over to some blonde girl with pink highlights. She kept nudging Phil and snickering.

'They seemed to be getting along very well" Dan thought as he gathered up his stuff. He blocked out what the teacher said and left the room. Everyone was leaving so what was the point in listening to the teacher.

Dan just wanted to get home and scream into his pillow. But he had to carry on with his day. He didn't see Phil around, and he probably took that blonde chick to fuck or something.

Dan just carried on with his day until it was time to go home. He just ran as quickly as his two feet took him. Dan got at the steps of his house and he yanked out the flower clip. He shoved it in his pocket and walked into his house.

Dan ignored his parents and locked himself in his room. He threw his shoes and backpack off, and collapsed onto his bed. Dan recollected what happened in math class. And how Phil's lips felt against his own ones. Dan's mind screamed and he buried his face into his pillow.