Austin

He took me into Pizza Hut and sat me down in a table in the corner of the room where hardly anyone would see us (we would also get a free meal as Pizza Hut sponsored all of The Tides concerts for this tour)

"So tell me about yourself" Austin finally said, breaking the slightly awkward silence between us.
"There's not much to know about me, I'm really not that interesting" I replied slightly sinking into my chair.
"I highly doubt that" I looked up at him and he winked and stared at me for a second before the waitress came to our table interrupting what could have lasted a little longer.

"Hi there, I'll be your waitress tonight! Can I take your order?" She smiled beamingly at Austin and wasn't even looking at me at all. Of course. She knew who he was. Austin shot an awkward look my way before clearing his throat.
"Em, what would you like?"
"I'll have whatever you're having"
"You sure about that?"
"Yep I'm sure"
"Okay" he looked back up at the waitress who was still looking down admirably at him.
"I'll have two twelve inch meat feast pizzas, two large fries and two large cokes" The waitress nodded and walked away.

Austin looked back at me and grinned.
"Hope you're hungry" he laughed.
"So like I was saying, tell me something about yourself. What's your favourite colour? Celebrity crush? How many pets do you have? Do you have a boyfriend?" After the last question he grinned but looked shy at the same time.
I began to answer them all.
"Pink, Evan Peters, five and no, I don't have a boyfriend" I also shied away from my last answer.
"How about you, colour, celebrity crush etcetera"
"Hmm, Teal, I don't have a celebrity crush really right now, three, and no, I don't have a boyfriend either"
We both laughed.
I couldn't get over the fact that I was actually going to dinner with my ACTUAL celebrity crush, Austin corini!!!!
We finished dinner and headed back to the venue that they'd played at.
"Shit! Marlee! I left her at the venue!"
Austin laughed and replied "She's fine. She's with the guys"
That made me feel alot less guilty, she'd be loving being able to hang out with them right now. "Ah good. She'll be in her element" I giggled. I turned to look at him and noticed he a had a huge bruise on his arm.
"Oh my god! Did I do that to you? I am so so sorry Austin" I felt so guilty and embarrassed at the same time.
"Oh that? It's fine. Really don't worry about it I'm fine, you're the one who hit your head falling for me" he turned towards me and winked at me. I couldn't help but laugh at him. All this time I loved him but obviously never met him, and he was so different to how I'd imagined him. I imagined him to be really cool and kind of an arsehole (which in my opinion he had every right to be). But he was such a sweet, caring person. He'd looked after me, and took me to dinner. He didn't have to do any of that, after all it was my fault that I hadn't been looking where I was walking in the first place.
"So you think I've fallen for you huh?" I said to him with a serious look on my face.
His face went into a serious look also "well if not, I'm screwed cause I think you're the most amazing person on earth, will you marry me Emma?" We both held the straight face for a few more seconds before breaking into fits of laughter.

"Guys where have you been?!, you've been gone for ages!!" Marlee ran up to us crashing into me with a hug.
"Sorry, we went out for something to eat" I replied trying my best to hold back the grin. I saw Levi walking up to us from behind her,
"Levi, did you see the fans out okay after the show when we left?" Austin looked up at Levi who just smiled and nodded. I felt a little bad that Austin wasn't able to see his fans off after the show, but I was so happy that I had been able to spend some time alone with him.