Wild Things [Uta/Yomo]

It's not often Uta is faced with an opponent on par with his own abilities, but fuck does it get his blood pumping whenever he feels Raven-kun's lithe, battle-heated muscles straining under the force of his blows. To hear the older man panting and snarling in his ear, masculine scent heavy with the bitter tang of ghoul's blood, sweat and the rot of 4th Ward's back alleys.

Uta could just lick it off of his grime tainted skin. Bite him, eat him, gobble him up like a spicy little treat that kicks the whole way down. And who knows, his Raven-kun might just enjoy it.

A fierce kick to the gut nearly has Uta doubling over, but Uta is more than just the face he wears now. He is No Face too, and as such has had his skin and flesh peeled from the whites of his bones more times than he can count. A kick to the gut is nothing, but Uta relishes the sharp stab of pain blooming in his abdomen anyway; even as he takes hold of the other's ankle and squeezes until he feels the bones and tendons grind and snap under his fingers.

In retaliation, Yomo scowls and whips his other leg around midair, bashing the toe of his boot into the side of Uta's face. Blood spurts into the bleached strains of the younger's hair, webbing across the pale skin of his smug face.

Without missing a beat, Uta lashes out and grabs between Yomo's parted legs, finding the hardened flesh he knew would be there.

"Fucking pervert." Yomo growls, breathless after twelve minutes of intense fighting, twisting away from Uta's hold at the cost of the skin on his ankles.

Sucking the thick, dark blood from his fingertips, Uta's smug expression becomes a lecherous almost grin as he rasps back. "Pot and kennel."

The words have just barely left Uta's blood stained lips when his feisty Raven-kun comes flying at him, fist cocked and ankle nearly healed. The fire in his gray-blue eyes burning just as hot as the blood rushing through Uta's veins.

Uta dodges, throws a jab that clips Yomo's shoulder and the fight continues. It always does.

They are passionate young men after all. Wild with the thrill of lust and blood-fire.

--

(Why are there not more Ward Leader!Uta fics floating around? 😢)