21 Again

WARNING: THE CHAPTER GETS GRAPHIC (SEXUAL CONTENT)

~Izaya's POV~

I looked at Shinra shell-shocked as I tried to process what I had just heard. He had found a cure? I cued happily and clapped my baby hands. He chuckled walked over to a counter and pulled out a needle. My eyes widened and I screamed. No shots. No.

Shizuo burst through the door and looked around the room. Shinra held the needle in his hand and looked at Shizuo confused and shocked.

"Shizuo-kun...what are you doing in here?" Shizuo walked up to me and picked me up.

"Kinya screamed so I came to see what was wrong. What are you doing with that needle?" Shinra sighed and looked at me sadly.

"Shizuo-kun, there's something you need to know." I looked at Shinra with wide eyes and reached my arms out for him, mentally screaming no. He couldn't tell Shizuo who I really was. It would break Shizuo's heart-. Wait....what am I thinking? Why do I care about this monsters feelings? "Kinya isn't a baby." Shinra finished hesitantly.

"What do you mean Kinya isn't a baby? He looks like a baby to me." Shizuo smiled at me and tickled my side making me giggle.

"Kinya isn't Kinya either. Kinya is Izaya-kun." Shizuo froze and looked at me with blank eyes. After a moment Shinra carefully took me from Shizuo who just stared at me with blank eyes, a shocked expression painted on his face.

"Shizuo-kun?" Shinra looked at Shizuo hesitantly. He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

~Shizuo's POV~

Numbly I walked out of the house and breathed in the fresh morning air. The chilly air hugged my palms and caressed my cheeks as I shoved a hand into my pocket and pulled out a carton of cigarettes. Lighting a cigarette hide both my hands in the warmth of my pockets. I breathed out a puff of smoke from between my lips and looked up at the sky. I let my mind wonder and thought back to the past few months with Kinya or rather Izaya.

Could that innocent baby really be Izaya? It would explain his absence but how did he become a baby? The more questions that floated around my head the angrier I got and the fact that I couldn't figure out an answer to any of them made me angrier.

I took a step and started walking down the busy streets as people rushed past me. I sighed and lit another cancer stick.

After about 20 minutes of walking around the city, I found myself back at my apartment.

~Izaya's POV~

I looked at my computer screen in boredom. The monitor illuminated the dark room. It felt nice being an adult again but I had to admit it, it was boring without Shizuo here to play with me. When he left Shinra's earlier Shinra went ahead and turned me back into my normal size and age.

After that, I headed home and caught up on everything I'd missed the past few months I was gone.

The door burst open and in came Shiki with his men. I turned around and looked at them horrified.

"W-what's the meaning of this?" I accidentally stutter.

"I wasn't really entertained by the last show," he says.

"Then you were--"

"Oh yes, I made you an infant. Though that doesn't really matter. You weren't able to impress me. And since by doing that you broke our deal, I must punish you~" he mutters, shoving me against the wall.

(Yeah that's right Author-san. Now u have to come up with some kind of deal they made)

"What are you--" but I am cut off by him shoving his lips on mine. The surprise of it all makes me gasp, and he forces his tongue in, exploring the inside of my mouth.