Nina the Killer x Jeff the Killer

Jeff the Killer © Sesseur on Youtube
Nina the Killer © alegotic-twevel on DeviantArt
(Disclaimer: Never took a Spanish class so I had to Google some parts. It should be at least somewhat accurate but if not please message me.)
---

"Go. To. Sleep!" Jeff spoke with anguish each time he shoved the knife into his victim's chest. The woman had stopped moving a long while ago, despite so it hadn't stopped Jeff from spilling out his frustration into the slashing and squishing clear noises that came from the steady stabbing. The woman didn't do anything to him, or anyone else for that matter. She was a middle aged loner. Dead family, barely any acquaintances, no pets either. A perfect target for his monthly stress reliever.

But what could be troubling his life? He had no job, difficult family, no one to rely on and no one to rely on him. He might as well be trouble free, despite those fucking cops always on his ass. What's wrong with killing some bad people? Keeping the population at bay by taking away the ones no one would care about? Jeff just didn't understand that one detective's persistence to predict his every move. He'd been on his toes this time, being sure no one would figure his next time and person. But how long would that last? He couldn't just get rid of the detective, not with all that damn protection he had glued to him.

Jeff sighed of boredom as his adrenaline decreased. He stuck the knife out again and drove it down into her stomach, making a large cut. He set the knife down to the side of him and dug his hands in her, wriggling his fingers around her organs until his hand caught a rope of something slimy. He yanked it out, examining it closely from the moonlight that shined into the dark kitchen window. Only having an eighth grade level of education, he couldn't exactly remember what the fuck he was holding, but it looked pretty. In his terms at least. He gripped onto the rope, crushing it until the vile substances ran down his arm.

"Fuck!" He slammed his fists against the body. How long could he keep up with this detective getting closer and closer to him? Just end his murders all together? Impossible! He shot up from the body, stumbling against the counters and shoving the dirty pans and dishes off, not bothering to care if the clattering woke the surrounding neighbors. "There-there-there has to be something I can do! I can't- can't just fuck around doing nothing! I'm going to kill him. I'm gonna do it with my bare hands and-" He gripped and pulled at his shaggy hair. "Hah- I'll pull out his eyes from his fucking sockets and-!"

"Jeff?" A feeble girl's voice spoke out from behind him at the entrance of the kitchen. Jeff froze and gripped the counter. It's couldn't be her..,"Qué pasó?"

Jeff's legs shook as he slowly turned his head to her. "Nina," He spoke softly. "What are you doing in America?"

Nina smiled and skipped over to Jeff, holding her shoulder bag closely to her side. "I came for you, Jeff!" She had a slight Spanish accent to her English, something that almost sounded cute. "Remember? You said when you bring me to America we can get married! Do you remember, Jeff?" Jeff stepped backwards as she leaned closer to him. Her smile faded when he didn't answer her, averting his glance to the window. "No fair, I went through allll that trouble just to come here and see you and you don't even give me a 'welcome home, princess!'."

Jeff shook his head, "How did you find me?"

Nina only giggled, "Don't misjudge your fiancée's intuition!" She threw her arms around his neck and pushed her soft lips against his chapped, chewed up ones. Jeff tensed against her body as she melted into him, though the kiss was awkward with their foreheads and noses bumping against each other, she attempted to make it feel as perfect as possible. Jeff felt as if it was like jamming two mismatched puzzle pieces together.

Nina pulled away with a wide eyed smile. "Oh!" She pulled up her backpack onto the counter, digging her hands deep into it. "I almost forgot, I got you an anniversary gift!" She giggled again.

This caught his interest. "A gift? What is it?"

She glared at him. "It's a present, you have to open it yourself!" She turned back to the backpack, pulling out the boxed present wrapped in heart patterned wrapping paper. She wrinkled her nose as she handed it to him. "It kinda stinks, though."

He took it to the table and sat down, tearing off the wrapping paper. What could it be? He thought. He pulled the lid off the top. Probably some stupid girly romance- "What the fuck," He muttered under his breath. He stood back up, pointing back at the present and staring at Nina. "Nina, what the fuck is that?" He repeated in a harsh voice.

Nina stood shocked to see her lover react so negatively to her present she worked so hard for. "I- I thought you'd like it!" She said. "I knew you were in trouble and-"

"What the fuck is wrong with you, bitch!?" He growled, throwing the back of his hand across her face. She whimpered with tears blurring her vision.

"I didn't know, Jeff, I didn't know I swear! I didn't know you wanted to..." She was sobbing now, choking out those gross animal noises from her throat.

"Shut up! Of course I'd want it, of course I would want this-" He reached into the box and pulled out the detective's head. "This fucker's kill! And you ruined it!" He threw the severed head against the ground like a basketball.

"Jeff, please, you're scaring me! Why are you acting so different from last time?" She asked shakily. She paused, looking away and then pointing back to him in accusation. "There's another woman, isn't there?!"

"What? No, you crazy bitch! Why are you so hung up on me, I don't even love you!"

Nina staggered to Jeff, clutching onto his dirtied hoodie. "No, no, no, no, you're wrong! You told me you loved me- that'd we'd get married! There has to be a different woman, that's why you're acting so distant!" She persisted. Jeff struggled to push her away but her grip was strong with her insane desperation. "Jeff, please kiss me! Tell me you love me and you hate that other woman, that it was just a one time thing!"

"There's no other woman," He frantically tried to get her off. If he could reach the knife he'd left next to the body-

"Estás equivocado, you told me you loved me. Something is wrong with you!" She pulled the knife from her purple hoodie pocket. "Please tell me you love me!"

"I love you, fuck, I love you! Put that thing away!"

She shook her head aggressively. "No, I don't believe you, I know you love that other woman more. If I can't have you then- then I'll just-"

"Nina, please don't-" He was cut off with a pained gasp as she shoved the weapon deep into his heart. He collapsed against her, shaking terribly, and she held him closely as she lowered him to the tiled floor.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...!"

She sat there, for what seemed like hours to her, holding his body in her lap. She listened to his shortened, shaky gasps of air as she wept for her lover. "I just wanted to get married, I just wanted to marry you," She continued to repeat.

Once Jeff chest stopped moving and the floor grew with a sour smelling liquid she figured it was time to leave. She wiped away her tears and smiled kindly to herself. Nina stretched her limbs with a tiny yawn and pulled out a ridged knife from her backpack.

Nina twisted and yanked Jeff's head from the last bit of meat and skin attached that she had missed when she hastily sawed through his neck. She set it into the box from the previous present and set the contents carefully back into her bag. With a huff she pulled the strap over her shoulder and patted the side of the bag. "Que duermas bien, my prince," She chirped. "You can sleep for now, but in the morning, we have a lot of work to do!"