Talk That Talk

I started to walk up to a guy I didn't even know at all who he was. I didn't even know how he knew my name!!! He must be some kind of investigator.
"I don't know who you are but you better tell me who you really are before you yell my name THE ENTIRE HALLWAY!!! How do you even know my name?!?! You're creeping me out!!!"

"First of all don't talk to me like I'm Billy at the corner store!!"

There was no guy named Billy who goes to a corner store he was just saying that to make A point.

Now I'm really raising my suspicions of him, he just sounds like he's with the police.
"Second of all you need to listen to me! No interruptions!! Got it?!?" He told me, but I wasn't gonna just settle and be like a little girl and not stand up for myself.

"I'm not going to listen to you until you give me your name! I'm not going to listen to a stranger and could possibly be a kidnapper!!!"I said to him yelling right back at him demanding.

"I'm Parker McCoy, an investigator down at the the office a few blocks from here.I'm gonna have to ask you a few questions and take you to the office." He said a bit mysteriouyly.
"But I have to go to class!!!" I started to run to class sprinting, but I had no chance because he stopped me after 7 steps.
"Your not going anywhere until I get some information!!!" He told me making his eyes humongous.

"Information about what?!?! Besides, you didn't even show me your badge! I can sue you for this and tell my mother!! In fact, I can just do it myself!!"I told him getting angry towards him.

"You might not want to tell your mommy! Quite frankly, she's not missing you at all! She's even trying ta-" He stopped and paused.

Now I was really confused and even more angry at him! I felt like punching him right in his damn face!!! I don't believe he's an investigator at all anymore. I think he's some random crazy guy now.
"Oh my gosh, FINISH YOUR SENTENCE, YOU ARE STARTING TO REALLY MAKE ME FURIOUS!!!"I told Parker.

"She's trying to kill you!!!!!"