A Certain Thing (Lindo x Reader)

"Ritsuka!" I cheerfully called out to my friend.

"(Y/N)! Are you hanging out with Azuna and I tonight?"

"Of course I'm still on for the sleepover! I'm so excited!"

"Hehe. I'm glad. I'll see you tonight then?"

"Definitely."

<Timeskip>

I shifted my bag as I rang the doorbell. Lindo answered and smiled.

"Last one to arrive, as usual." Lindo snickered. I noticed the weird looking apron he was
wearing but chose not to say anything, yet.

"Oh shut up." He moved to the side to let me in. I dropped my bag the minute I saw Ritsuka and gave her a hug. "Hey!"

"Hey, (Y/n). We were about to give up on you."

"I'm sorry. I was out of (pet food) and my poor baby needed it."

"It's okay you're here now." Azuna smiled gently.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to ask. Why is Lindo wearing that ridiculous apron?"

"For your information, I'll be the one cooking dinner tonight. So don't make me poison your food." Lindo retorted with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me." I sighed and smiled.

"Oh please don't poison my food Mr. Mom Friend."

"That does it. I'm poisoning it."

"No wait I'm sorry Mo- Lindo." I made dramatic gestures with my hands.

"You were going to call me 'mom' weren't you?"

"No~" I sang as I averted my eyes.

"Guys, we're going to start the movie!" Ritsuka yelled from where she and Azuna sat on the couch.

"Coming!" I yelled back as I gave Lindo one last smirk, and steered myself over to them. They chose a scary movie. "Oh bring it on." I cheered.

The movie ended up being unscary. As I sat there completely unfazed, Azuna, Ritsuka, and Lindo jumped at every cheap jump scare, though Lindo jumped less. Towards the end, however, it started to get terrifying. I found myself subconsciously scooting closer to Lindo. When the final jump scare came on, I jumped into his side.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"It's okay." He smirked. Ritsuka got up and turned off the movie. Then she clapped her hands.

"Time to play a game!" She chimed.

"I vote truth or dare." Azuna and I chorused. We all agreed and sat in a circle or more like a rounded square. The order would go Lindo, Me, Ritsuka, and finally Azuna.

"Okay (Y/n), truth or dare?" Lindo questioned.

"Truth."

"Have you ever told one of your best friend's secrets even if you promised you wouldn't?"

"Yes."

"Oh, (Y/n)~." Azuna crooned.

"I had a good reason. She was suicidal. I told her parents. Luckily she's still alive, but hates me now."

"I'm sorry." Ritsuka fretted.

"Don't worry about it. Anyway, Azuna, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to sing 'Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star' while beat boxing." For the next half minute we all couldn't stop laughing. When we were all finally calm, Ritsuka took her turn.

"(Y/n), truth or dare."

"I guess dare."

"You guys are leaving me out." Lindo complained.

"Oh, shush. You'll get your turn." Azuna huffed.

"I dare you to do an impression of your most annoying teacher for three full minutes." I stood up, placed my hands on my hips, and took a deep breath. In a snorty old man voice I spoke;

"Miss Random, I do believe I asked you to turn that paper in. Should you have your phone out? I don't think so. Oh, I think I'll not show up to class for fifteen minutes and when I do finally go to class, I'll make them do a ten page essay on my favorite food." When my turn was over, Azuna gave a smirk.

"Lindo," she hinted, "truth or dare."

"Dare." He replied confidently.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with the person of my choosing." His face turned almost as red as his hair. Without letting him reply, they shoved him in the closet. "Give us one second to send in your partner~." They turned to me with an evil glint in their eyes.

"Oh, no no no no." I said as they grabbed me and tugged me towards the closet.

"I dare you to actually kiss him." Ritsuka whispered just before they threw me in the closet and locked the door. I sighed and turned to face Lindo.

<3rd person POV>

If there were light in the closet, (Y/n) would have noticed Lindo's ever deepening blush. He was struggling to breath as his crush was standing in front of him basically gift wrapped and tied with a bow.

"So I was given a dare as well." (Y/n) started conversation not wasting time.

"A-and what w-was that?"

"Should I tell you or should I show you?" Instead of letting him reply, she sauntered towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Subconsciously, his hands grabbed her waist.

"Show me." He whispered as she pressed her lips to his. It was as if the cold and heat mixed with their lips and sent shivers and fire down their spines. They were trying their best to consume each other as their passion radiated off of them. (Y/n)'s hands entangled themselves in Lindo's hair. His arms completely encircled her waist and brought her up to him more. Their lips moved together in perfect sync. When the need for air became too great, they separated to fill their lungs once again.

<Lindo's POV>

My heart was still beating rapidly in my chest, but I wanted more of her. I pushed her up against the wall and connected out lips once more. This time, not wasting any of my air, I licked her bottom lip, hoping for an entrance. She decided to tease me by denying. I was impatient so I nibbled her lips. She gasped and that gave me the entrance I wanted. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and began exploring. She tried to fight me, but I easily won. She let out a moan as we pulled away for gasps of air.

I grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. Her now exposed neck faced me. I trailed my lips from her jaw down to her neck line leaving butterfly kisses. WHen she moaned, I knew I had found her sweet spot. I began to work on that one area, biting, nibbled, sucking, and kissing it. She let out a string of exciting noises that gave me more encouragement.

<Your POV>

I squirmed under his grip to try to give him a hard time, but I think I only aided him in his endeavor. With him attached to my neck, I felt so warm. My body temperature had risen quite a lot since I had entered this closet. When he backed away to regain his breath, I muttered;

"I love you Lindo. I have for a while now."

"I'm in love with you, (Y/n). A certain thing about you makes me fall more and more."

"And what might that be?"

"Everything." He was about to attack my lips again when the closet door opened. Azuna and Ritsuka stood there with blushes on their faces.

"You know you two didn't have to take it that far right?" Azuna stuttered.

"We could hear you two from out here." Ritsuka quietly admitted. With a sigh, Lindo let me go.

"I guess it's time for dinner." He winked at me.

~Timeskip~

I was having a hard time sleeping, so I got up to go get a glass of water. I met Lindo in the kitchen.

"Why are you up so late?" I asked him. He turned around in surprise.

"I could ask you the same thing." He said. My hair was still in tangles from his earlier antics and he seemed to be admiring it.

"Couldn't sleep."

"Is the floor to rough?"

"Just a little, but I can manage."

"Why don't you come sleep with me?" I didn't reply as the meaning of his words sunk in. When he realized what he said he blushed a brilliant crimson and corrected himself. "I-I don't m-mean like th-that. I just me-meant in the same bed. N-no funny business."

"That would be great. Thanks boyfriend~" I teased as he led me up to his room.

(A/n) I think Lindo was a little OOC but I hope you guys still enjoyed it!