Chapter 2

Writer's POV:

After the face-off between the woman and the guards, Clint and now Scott. The woman is making her way towards the floor where Barnes is being kept. In a surprise defeat against Clint and Scott, Steve does not know what to do but fight and take the risk that the woman might be skilled enough to take him down too. Without his shield, Steve is forced to pick up a gun as his weapon of defense. As he is making his way out the door, Wanda stops him and manages to convince him that she should be the one to go and he should stay with Barnes.

Wanda walks through the halls with caution. Three floors down and she hears a loud drop. Her hands releasing a light reddish gas meaning her powers are ready for use. As Wanda makes her way towards the sound, she sees the woman standing. She notices that the woman is looking like she is typing something into her arm. Wanda thinks about taking on the woman right there but her curiosity on why she is here? Why she is alone? And why she hasn't killed anyone? Is making her have second thoughts. So she decides to hide and also buy some time for Steve to think of a plan. With her powers Wanda moves objects to take the woman's attention away from her direction and when the woman falls for it and makes her way towards the moving objects. Wanda uses her powers to look inside the woman's mind while Wanda is getting closer to the woman, she is realizes the only thing on her mind was the mission she is on which is to retrieve Barnes.

Shocked by the fact she can't see pass her the mission. Wanda decides to use more of her powers on the woman. As the woman stands there still and not moving, Wanda knows that it is working. Wanda gets a small blurred image that she can't make out. She uses more of her power until she finally sees the image clearly. It's an image of the woman's family. Wanda uses that image against her and shows them dead. With that vision, the woman's mind burst open and Wanda manages to enter her mind. Within that minute, the woman's mind turned pitch black and before Wanda knew it. She was being grabbed by the throat. The woman showed her strength and began to choke Wanda.

"You must be the witch" the woman said.

"Your abilities where the only one that were unclear. I mean, I've seen what you could do. It was all over the internet, you move objects with your mind but I knew that your ability could not stop there. For them to hide you… the way that they do. There had to be more than just that and you just proved me right" The woman said looking into Wanda's eyes and soaking in the sound of Wanda trying to breathe. The woman lifts Wanda up in the air while still keeping the grip on Wanda's throat.

"That's your true power, showing a person their ultimate fear. But I've been alive for a long time now, Sweetheart. You're gonna have to do a lot better than that" the woman's rage began to show and she slammed Wanda into the wall. Making giant cracks in the wall.

"There is nothing you can show me that I haven't already experience in my life time. You. Are. Powerless. Against Me" The woman whispered to Wanda and threw her across the room like she was weightless. The woman watched as Wanda hit the wall then the ground and didn't get up.

The woman makes her way to the floor where Barnes is being held. Steve locked down the room where Barnes is. As he makes his way closer to the woman, she appears. Steve raises his gun and the woman playfully puts her hands in the air. Steve sees the woman and is blindsided by her beauty. The woman notices this and puts her hands down.

"Steven Rogers... or should I call you Captain?" The woman says with a smirk on her face. Steve realizes that none of his friends have returned and the woman shows no sign of being in a fight.

"What did you do to my friends?" Steve ask still pointing the gun at her.

"You can go figure that out yourself, Pretty. And I'll take Sergeant Barnes while you do that"