Authors note

Sorry, I know you don't want to start out with a stupid Authors note but let me just say a few things.

In this book of one-shots. There will be stories on human Pokemon falling for you, readers. But to mix it up a bit there will be stories on where you are the human Pokemon and you love your special trainer or human being.

I may sometimes write girlxgirl or boyxboy stories, and if you don't like those just skip the chapter. Also I might write a few lemons here and there, I will warn you, and just skip if you don't like those.

Just some of the basics:
(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- last name
(H/c)- hair color
(H/l)- hair length
(E/c)- eye color
(Note: when you are the human Pokemon, you will end up having a set colored hair because a Pikachu is not going to have neon pink hair XD)

And the wonderful disclaimer, I don't own Pokemon, but that would be pretty cool if I did. And I don't own the characters of Pokemon. I also don't own you, that would be weird. But sometimes I may throw one of my ocs in there just because and I own my ocs.

Now, go have fun reading. Just letting you know, I'm not the best at writing. And go ahead and correct my spelling and grammatical errors. Don't be like those one people and write 'omg you suck at writing' because I already know that. And if you have suggestions on how to make my story better or want a certain Pokemon or story type just ask.

Ok I'm done now XP enjoy reading!