Human!Jolteon x Reader

You look out the window with a frown upon your face. The moon shines bright and the stars dance in the sky. You sigh frustrated and grab your phone; it reads 11:03. As you're about to dial the number, you hear the door open and close.

You immediately stand up and walk towards the door. You see Jolteon taking off his shoes.

"Where were you?!" (y/n) says angrily.

Jolteon looks up at her and rolls his eyes. He replies, "It doesn't matter."

(Y/n)'s eyes widen at his statement and fill with anger. "Because I'm your trainer! Plus you said you would be back by 8. You didn't even answer my calls or tell me you would be late!"

Jolteon gets up and walks past (y/n) and coldly states, "I don't have to tell you what I'm doing all the time."
He goes over to the stairs. But before he walks up them, he turns around and faces (y/n). "Also, you're not my trainer anymore." He then walks up the stairs and to his room.

(Y/n) stands there quietly and looks downwards as Jolteon goes up to his room. She walks into the kitchen and sits at the table.

Two bowls sit on top of the table filled with chicken and rice. Chopsticks lay next to the untouched bowls of food. (Y/n) gazes at the food and sighs sadly.

She thinks to herself, "What went wrong? Before he turned human, we were very close and did everything together. I knew him since he was an eevee. But now, he leaves all the time and won't tell me where he's going. He's so cold to me. I just want to be close with him again." As she thinks this, a tear rolls down her cheek and lands on the table. She quickly wipes her eyes and cleans the kitchen before going up stairs to her room and falling asleep.

(Y/n) sits up immediately and screams. Tears fall from her eyes as she breathes heavily. She looks around her room and starts to calm down.

"It was" she pauses, "a dream?" (Y/n) realizes she's been crying and wipes the tears off her cheeks. (Y/n) gets out of her bed and walks down stairs towards the kitchen. She makes some pancakes and puts them on two plates.

"I wonder if he'll eat breakfast with me?" (Y/n) questions herself. As she walks over to the stairs to go and wake up Jolteon; he comes through the front door. "J-Jolteon?"

He takes off his shoes and looks at her. He smirks and says, "you look terrible. Do you have pink eye or something?"

(Y/n) touches her eyes and remembers she was crying because of the dream she had. She looks away from Jolteon and says "No, I'm just tired. Where were you anyways, this early?"

"You don't need to know." He replies harshly. He then walks into the kitchen and starts to eat some pancakes.

(Y/n) looks at him, feeling upset that he won't tell her anything. She sighs sadly and sits down across from him and starts to eat her pancakes. (Y/n) constantly looks up from her pancakes to see Jolteon who is sitting across from her eating.

Jolteon sees that she keeps looking at him and says, "why do you keep looking at me?"

(Y/n) replies, "Well, we haven't eaten together for a long time." She starts to talk more quietly, "and I miss eating with you."

Jolteon's cheeks tint with pink and looks away from her. "I'm going out." He then stands up and walks towards the front door.

Without thinking, (y/n) gets up and grabs his arm before he walks out. "I don't want it to be this way. I don't want my dream to become a reality! I don't want you to leave me! Please, why are you pushing me away? Why won't you talk to me? I miss you, Jolteon!"

Jolteon stops. He looks down at the ground and whispers out a "I'm sorry." He then turns around and looks at her. A little bit louder he says "I'm sorry (y/n), I didn't mean to make you feel that way. I just don't know what to do anymore! Everytime I'm around you my heart beats faster till it hurts and my head starts to spin. I don't know how to stop it."

(Y/n)'s eyes widen in surprise as her cheeks become pink. She smiles and hugs him. He stands still not moving as his cheeks grow red.

"Jolteon, it's ok to feel that way. I understand, it's the same way you make me feel." She says warmly.

Jolteon's head picks up and looks at her, "really?"

(Y/n) nods her head. "But my chest hurts even more when you don't talk to me and when you leave me alone. Will you please stop hurting me?"

Jolteon stares at her and says "I'm sorry (y/n)."

"It's ok, just stay by my side for now own." (Y/n) tells him.

Jolteon nods and hugs her back. They stay in the embrace for awhile. After, they go out to the town together and become close once again.

--------------------
Authors Note:
Sorry it's so bad ;~; It's really late and I'm getting tired. I know I know, you started this book when it's late, yes. I wanted to do it so I just did it. Well I hope you continue reading. Ok bai~