1- "Not you, Hanji"

// I just want to say that I will be publishing this OS in 3 parts. This is the first one. Enjoy !//

Sunshine came in through the slightly opened curtains. He opened his eyes slowly. A small light line stretched accross the room, but the sky was heavy. It was a grey morning.

He brushed his face with his fingers. He didn't take the time to undress before going to sleep -in fact, his whole body looked as if it had been thrown over the bed. He yawnd and touched the other side of the bed. It was cold.

- Hanji ? he asked in a low voice.

He stood up and rubbed his eyes. Hiscape had been carelessly thrown on the floor near his tridimentional maneuver gear that he had quickly removed.

- Four eyes ? he shouted.

Still no answer. The bathroom was empty -there was no trace of the squad leader.

- Shitty glasses, if this a joke, then it is not funny. Just wait 'til I find you.

He walked to the hallway; it was corld. A shiver flashed accross his spine. He went down the stairs and out of the headquarters building.

The weather itself was depressing. The morning was dull and the earth was heavy. Levi looked around him and saw a glimpse of Erwin near the stables.

- Oi, Erwin, seen Hanji around ?

- Hanji ? the major answered, frowning his massive eyebrows. But... Levi... Hanji died yesterday... swallowed by a titan...

The lance corporal felt as if the world had stopped spinning. Dead. She was dead. He didn't want to believe it. Everything around him was lifeless.

  He opened his mouth, however, no sound came out. Just a cold tear that ran down his cheek and fell to the ground before getting absorbed by the dry earth.

Dead... Dead... his titan-obsessed shitty-glasses freak, his sweet idiot... It couldn't be real. What meaning could his life have left ? The titans... once more they took everything away from him. Farlan. Isabel.  Gunther. Erd. Auro. Petra. And now, Hanji ? Woudl the nightmare never end ?

He wanted, in that instant most than anything, to feel this beloved body against his, to touch this warm skin, to kiss those adored lips, to pat this greasy hair that revulsed and called him at the same time, to hug the person he held dear the most in the world.

- Hanji... he whispered. Hanji... my Hanji... no... not you...

A new tear ran down his cheek, and this time, it felt more real.