The Now:

Roan's POV: 2 years later

I prop myself onto the couch, wincing slightly at the pain that shot through my body and I look at the time; it was only noon. I rub my face in exhaustion, my hands shaking due to my illness and I bit my cheek to keep myself from coughing. I could hear Dorian purring in his sleep, causing me to feel sorta jealous that somebody could sleep in peace.

It's been two years since the incident, Bram has been submitted as terminally ill, but they are allowing him to come home every Saturday and Wednesday. Today though, was Tuesday and I am afraid what condition Bram will be in tomorrow.

Last time, he was antisocial towards me and he didn't want to leave his room to have dinner with me; which made me upset.

After a while of not being able to fall asleep, I decided to take a quick breather, I put on my jacket with a groan and I grab my keys. I open the front door to the apartment, a cool breeze entering new from the hallway.

It wasn't that cold outside once I stepped out, due to it almost being winter it got rather chilly and that didn't really help me. The wind pierces through my jacket, causing me to shiver involuntary and I glance up at the sky with a sigh.

Bram's POV:

I sat on my bed, staring at the white ceiling in utter boredom and I give out a small huff. I was put on room arrest after my little suicide attempt that I tried to do yesterday afternoon because the voices were too talkative, and today they are silent. I don't know what has happened, but someone made me like this and it is frustrating me that I don't remember... I don't even remember the last time I socialized with Roan, and I doubt it was recent.

A knock interrupted my train of thought, the door opens revealing my nurse and she says, "How you feeling today, Bram??"

I glance at her, putting on a small smile and roll up my sleeve for her. "I'm right as rain, Jackie." I reply, smiling more at my nurse and let her inject me with my medicine. Wincing slightly as the needle was inserted into my arm and I close my eyes shut.

She holds onto my arm to keep me from struggling and says, "Are you glad that you get to go home tomorrow and spend some quality time with your boyfriend?" She takes out the needle, and she applies a band aid onto my arm.

I open my eyes to look at her, I nod slightly as I stare out my barred window and I sigh softly. "Yeah... I can't wait." I lied to her that Roan and I were spending time together for the past 9 months. Clearly a lie just to get her off my back and I glance back at Jackie.

Jackie gives me a sympathetic smile, she pats my cheek with her gloved hand and says, "Good, because I don't know what state you would be in right now."

I'd probably be a fucking mental person that doesn't know what's reality and what's not reality.... I thought to myself as I give Jackie a bright smile and I shrug my shoulders. "I doubt I would be sane..." I responded, I glance back out the window with a sigh and look at Big Ben.

Jackie laughs at my words, she shook her head and says, "Oh boy, honey you are far from sane... Now I'll see you around five, I've got to treat Patty." She walks out my room, locking my door behind her.

I was alone in my room, silence playing around me and I was left with the voices....

Greetings again,
Hello readers, mostly xXMysteriousWriterXx 😛. I know it's rather quick that I am starting the second story of The Last Hour... But I had to, I am truly sorry if people wanted me to continue Remember... But it's not working out with me, so it'll probably be up until I decide to write the story. Good day, comment, vote or whatever you want. Hell you don't even have to do this.

Sincerely,
Cas.