Only If I Can Call You Red

(Hi welcome back too my story! I really hope your enjoying this, it's so much fun to write! It also warms my heart a little that I actually have a few readers! So this chapter will have a little bit of masturbation in it, so if you don't want to read it, that's ok. Their will be stars(as in *) marking out the section where it is. So you can skip that entire section of you would like. Anyways on with the chapter!)

Harleen's POV

I shut the door after The Joker leaves, I can hear the guards grabbing him from outside my door.

I take a deep breath. Today we didn't really have a long talking time, it was mostly just looking at each other. I can't let that happen again I just can't. I slowly start walking towards my desk, trying to re-gain control over myself.

"Well my, my, my, that was quite a performance." I whip around, too see a smug faced Poison Ivy once again sitting in the chair where The Joker just was. I-i what!

"Oh what is it? Cat got your tongue?" She asked with a smirk, and leaning back on her chair. I rush towards the other chair and sit down.

"Why was the joker here, at your scheduled time?" I ask, I am slightly angry at her but for good reason. I'm pretty sure she knew about the joker getting on my computer.

"Oh that, I asked boss man to switch my time with his." She answered simply, leaning back so that only two of the chair legs were on the ground. I'm not shocked, patients do it all the time, but I'm just confused.

"But why?" I ask her, tugging my ponytail tighter. She smirks at me, "I wanted to see what you and the joker would do." As she says that she lets the chair fall which makes me jump. I hear her chuckle.

"Wait, how did you see my session with the joker?" I ask, I'm not angry anymore, I am just more interested in how she saw it. A look of anger crosses her face, "Why would I tell you, I'm not that stupid!" She says annoyance clearly all over her face.

I just glare at her, "F-Fine then what were you expecting too see?" I ask, pushing up my glasses. I don't really know what to think at this point. Ivy's annoyance turned to a smirk as I said that. "I saw everything I wanted too, especially the part where you two were just staring at each other's lips." She says and It was true we did that.

I feel my cheeks turn hot as I look away from her. I mean we were doing that but it didn't mean anything......right. I blush harder as that thought comes into my head.

Oh my god, your blushing!" She tells me while leaning forward on the table. I look back at her, "so" I look down. "Harley, do you have a crush on the joker?" She asks, a glimmer in her eyes. How can I avoid this question.....I Know!

"Who said you could call me Harley?" I ask smirking at her. I want her to ask and she knows it. "Fine!" She puts her hands up as to say "I surrender" but I know she would never do that.

"Can I call you Harley?" She asks looking board. I smirk.

"Only if I can call you Red" I tell her, she smirks at my words. "Sure you can. Why not." She says simply. I glance at the time, "wow that time went by fast" I gesture towards the clock, as it is time for her to go. She looks towards the clock, even she looks surprised. "

"oh well," she stands up and goes to the door. I stand but stay put. "Bye-bye Harley" she says, waving a hand. She walks out of the room. I giggle,

"Bye Red" I say, because I know she can still hear me.

___________________________

I shut the door to my apartment. I pull out my phone too look at the time. 8:32. That's when I usually get home from work. I pull my jacket off and walk into my living room and sit down on the couch.

I turn on Netflix and start watching an episode of pretty little liars, my friends are all on the most recent season. But I just started. I stand up and walk over to the kitchen side of the room, and grab a cold slice of pizza from the fridge.

I go sit down and start eating my pizza, while the show plays. I then felt my phone buzz, so I pull it out of my bra and check it.

Boss: I never go the chance to tell you today, but tomorrow you will have a meeting with one of the men who helped capture Joker. He wants to meet with you to discuss him.

I reply saying that, it's okay with me as it happens all the time. That text has brought The Joker into my head, which has made my thoughts go crazy. I think about what Ivy said to me. Do I have a crush on The Joker?

I shake my head, even if I did I can't date a patient. I-I just can't.  As I shake the thought of Joker out my head, as I look at the screen.

What is happening? I don't even know. I turn it off, since I wasn't really paying attention. I finish my pizza and walk into my room. I plug my phone is beside my bed and then notice a paper, that wasn't their this morning.

I pick it up and read it too my self. I blush to myself when I read it's from joker, and I blush hard. I guess the I can't get the joker out of my head right know anyway. I place the card back down on the table, and I walk over to my closet.

I pull my heels off letting my feet take a break. I place them back inside my closet. Then I pull off all my clothes, and throw them in my laundry basket. As I walk toward my bathroom. I take my glasses off as I turn on the shower and step inside.

*
(Just to be clear for everyone this is where you should stop reading if you don't like masturbation, but if you don't mind it just keep going.)

I sigh as I stand in the warm water. I smirk to myself as I pull my long blond hair out of my pony tail, and put the hair band around my waist.

When was the last time I had a little fun, why not now. I Sit down in the tub as if I would take a bath, but the shower is still going. I open my legs so that I can finger myself easier. I start simple just one finger going up and down the top of my clit.

I moan slightly, I haven't done this in a while so ya know. But this really isn't anything, just something to get my horny. I then stop to wash my hair, then I step out of the shower. I lightly dry off with a towel, and go lay down on my bed.

I look towards my bedside table and I pull out a toy to play with. I quickly put it inside of me, causing me to moan loudly. I then move it in and out from inside of me, it makes me moan louder. I go as fast as I can, I moan louder.

Aaaaah, I'm gonna climax. I breath out as I do and pull the toy out of me and place it back in my bedside table.

*
(This is where you continue reading if you didn't read the last part)

I stand up and go to my closet and throw on a pair of black pyjama shorts and a light yellow off the shoulder crop top to sleep in.

I feel my hair, it's damp still but I'm not soaking anymore. I turn of my light and lay down getting ready for sleep to take me over.

I mumble something to myself before falling into a deep sleep......

"Joker"

(Hey guys! Sorry their was no actual Joker in this chapter. That's because he will be in the next chapter and a lot is gonna happen in the next chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoyed as always, and let me know if you like it because I always like feed back! Suggest it to your friends if your friend think they would like it! And I'll see you next time! Hope you enjoyed!)