III - Storylines

Angels (Love Triangle) - You were new to High School and while you were running to class, you bumped into someone on the way. You and this person became best friends and you were in love with him like he was in love with you. But there was problem, You were also in love with his best friend. Who will you choose?

Yandere - Oh, he was deeply in love with you. So in love that he killed anyone that got close to you. He desired you, He wanted you all to himself so he kidnapped you. You hated him but he was in love with you.... Will you some day fall in love with him?

Hello Baby (Couples Version) - You and (Crush's name) appear on a TV show together. In this TV show, you two have to act like parents and take care of a children. What you two didn't realize was that you two were slowly falling in love with each other

I Hate You, I Love You - You and (Crush's name) were enemies. When you guys were on stage, you two would shade each other or if you guys bumped into each other, you two would argue. But one day, You two slowly fell in love with each other.

Treat You Better (Love Triangle) - (Crush 1) was in love with you, deeply in love with you and you were in love with him as well. But there was a problem, You were in a relationship with another person you loved named (Crush 2)... Who will you choose?

Bullied - You were bullied by (Crush), he would always hit you and say mean things to you. He would even throw whipped cream, eggs, flour and water balloons at you. But then one day, he realized he was in love with you...

My Baby - You and (Crush) were idols. He had a crush on you and you had a crush on him. You two had to appear in a interview together with your band and when you two met, you became friends. But in reality, You two wanted to become more than friends... Will that happen?

Your Own Storyline/Plot - Make your own storyline/plot!! ^.^