Hello? Power station?

Silent click was heard and the TV went off, lights darkened, and Sweet Crush in Feliks's phone stopped working. Outraged groan resonated in the autumn-evening-ey darkness. He almost got it! He even got a right answer in the talk with Kastiel. And what? And for what?! And how the world is paying him back for his efforts! The thrown phone bounced off of an armchair and landed perfectly on a green pillow. Feliks huffed with disappointment.
Gilbert - a would-be victim of flying hardware - glanced at him, laying his tablet down on the table. Probably it were the fuses that failed, and someone should go to the basement to turn them back on. He stood up without a word - of course he had to do it. Feliks won't go to the basement even with the lights on ("No, I'm not afraid of spiders! Back off! I just... don't want to! And there are rats for sure, I saw them there! Oh! Shut your face up and don't laugh at me. Better give me my bike already!"), and especially with them turned off.
He walked over to a window, putting on a blanket stolen from the sofa. He moved white sheer curtains and peeked on the outside. It's dark. The street lamps were shut down and the opposite apartment block hadn't any lights too. Gilbert turned and smiled.
- Fela. Today we're gonna see how people of the dark times lived. The electricity is off.
Feliks, faintly apparent in the last, bland shimmers of the day, looked like pure fear himself. Like shock and terror. But how? Now they will have to... talk! When you don't have electricity, there's no internet! And he almost picked up Kastiel! He could have him for sure!
- Gi... Don't you say that... - he moaned, standing up from the sofa. He went to the window to see this tragedy by himself. - And I almost had a boyfriend!
- Fel, I don't want to worry you, but you already have a boyfriend. - He laughed, pulling the blonde one to his side. He leaned his chin on a fair little head. They looked together at the dark street.
- Oh, right, I have. Gilbeeerrt... - Green eyes sparked in the darkness. He put his hands on Gilberts' hands, joined on his stomach. - You know I love you?
- Mhm... I know, Fela. What do you want?
- Oh, you're always implying such ugly things! I'm confessing my love to you! - as an answer he received a moment of meaningful silence. - Okay, okay. You're right! Listen... If you could, like... borrow me the internet from your phone? Because I don't have any data already, I was on the wi-fi the whole time... And, um...
- No way. We are going to talk, Fel. Talk.
- Oh, come on.. - he moaned.
- No.
- Pf.
- I love you too.
- ...
- You're mad, Fela? - he muttered after a silent minute, bringing his face to neck of the other. Of course he was mad.
- As if - he snapped. Gilbert giggled, stroking Feliks' stomach with his thumb.
- Come on. We'll light the candles, and stay under the blanket. You don't need your phone... - he purred, booping the loved one's neck with his nose. - It'll be fun, I promise.
The blonde smiled a little. Gilbert was right. But he haven't said anything - he will stay mad for a while. Just for the sake of that. The german gently kissed his shoulder. He knew he had already convinced him.
The first drops of rain showed behind the window.