Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr

A leg broken in a heroic fight with ice-covered sidewalk was awfully itching. Gilbert was suffering. A thing that the internet told him, turned out to be a lie - unfolded wire hanger didn't made it any easier to scratch himself under the plaster. Moreover! Feliks lied to him too! When they were sitting in a hospital, waiting for a doctor to come, he promised he will take care of him! And now... Now he didn't want to call the ambulance! And Gilbert was begging him to come to the hospital together and take off this goddamn plaster, because he won't bear it any longer! Such responsibility is in that Feliks, really! Francis would definitely come with him!
And now, instead of saving his own, poor and dear, from the plaster agony, he was making him a chicken soup! Pf!
Ah, okay. Not "pf". Regardless - Feliks's chicken soup isn't bad at all. He can stand that one boring hour. For that soup, it's worth it! Feliks isn't any master of cooking, but he makes the soup like a real chief. On a true chicken, not from a stock cube! With big drops of fat floating on it! Really yellow, with orange bits of carrots and small pieces of noodles.
In one word - bliss.
He wriggled, rearranging the cushions. The house smelled like chicken soup already, and Gilbert was becoming more impatient. And bored! Feliks was busy in kitchen, the laptop was in a service for amendment, and there wasn't any way to kill the Sunken Ones and fuck the witches... In a way, Flea left him the books, but... He was poor and injured! He should read him these out loud, and not tell him to do it by himself. It was so rude and unholy!
- Feeeeeeel! You still alive out there? - he asked, nibbling on a corner of the checked blanket. Boriiing...
- Uh-huh. I'm making an apple pie for you - Feliks's voice bursted through the words of Kaczmarski's song.
Apple pie... He's making him an apple pie! Feliks is an angel! Gilbert's heart melted. His Feliks is the best!
He stood up from the sofa and hobbled to kitchen. Who knows, maybe he will get some apple or something? He stood at the door and looked at Feliks. He had his back to Gilbert, moving around the worktop. Beside him was his phone, from which the music was playing. He didn't even noticed Gilbert...
Albino snickered and, most silently he could, walked over to him. He grasped the blonde's slim arms and, growling, he bit his pale neck.
- OH, MY GOD, YOU WANT ME TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK, YOU DUMBASS!? - Feliks squealed, dropping knife from his hand, apple rolled down on the worktop.
- Omnomnom! I'm a tiger, Fela! I'm gonna eat you, you'll see!
Feliks sighed loudly, embarrased. He felt his heart bumping hard in his chest - someday he will certainly die of heartattack because of that idiot! Warm hands grabbed him around the waist and made their way under his shirt.
- You're stupid, not a tiger - he huffed, leaning on Gilbert's chest.
- But you love me?
He didn't had a choice - he smiled with tenderness.
- I do.