Snow II

It had been two days since Jun-Ho pulled me out of my room and into the snow. Jun-Ho knew my weakness; snow. I laughed to myself while carefully lying down on my bed. I closed my eyes remembering that night... *Flashback*

"Woo-young! Look out!"

"No, Nichkun run!"

"Ah, it's cold!"

Was what I heard as I walked out still holding hands with Jun-Ho. Everyone stopped and stared for a second before smiling big. "Ne, Jun-Ho, you got June out of his cave! I was suppose to do that!" Woo-young yelled. "Haha, sorry but we are twins. We have have a "special" bond. Jun-Ho stated proudly as I laughed through the frozen air. Chan-sung came over to us and took my hand. I was surprised by his actions; he didn't see the light pink in my cheeks. "You are on my team!" I looked back at Jun-Ho who smiled and ran to Nichkhun's side; thus it began. Snowballs were flying in every direction. I was one of the lucky ones to not get hit a million times, thanks to Chansung, Jun-su and Woo-young protecting me. The snowball fight took place for 3 hours in the freezing cold. After being completely numb, wet and cold we all decided to go inside. We were laughing and joking around in the hallway so much the other residences came out, telling us to be quiet. Once we were inside we were even louder.

"Jun-su!!!! Turn up the heater!"

"What! Why do I have to do it?!"

"Your the oldest, oh wise and mystical one..."*laughter rippled through the others*

Grumbling, Jun-su went to turn up the heat. As Jun-su came back he yelled "June how come you were able to throw so hard?" I was surprised by the sudden question and also the silence that was brought up with it. I guess everyone else wanted to know. Blushing because of all the attention I was being given, I looked at Jun-Ho. Jun-Ho caught on and stated proudly " When June was in America he was deemed as an All American Baseball player as a freshmen in highschool. He was a catcher and hit in the 4th batting postion. Many famous and well known colleges wanted him for their teams but June dedcided we were way better. Oh yeah, also he was choosen to play in the Olympics well the Olympics for Baseball." When he was done all of the guys stared in awe at me, making me blush even harder. I grabbed for the pillow next to me, hiding my face with it. Jun-Ho laughed as he tryed to pry the pillow from my grip of death. "Wow June, you are surpisingly strong for being such a twig!" Everyone laughed at Woo-young's comment. As Jun-Ho made another attempt to take the pillow from me a sudden knock stopped him. We all went silent as Woo-Young got up from one of the couches to answer the door. Woo-Young came back with my manager, Mr. Yi. I was starting to get very nervous, why would he come this late at night on the weekend? I soon would have my answer. 

We all got up to bow to him; he returned the bow. "I have some good news for you all." he stated with a quiet yet strong demeanor. "Jun-Ha's group is ready to be put together offically! The others are outside in the car waiting to meet their leader once again..." With that he looked at me and waited for my response. I was beyond words... I couldn't think of what to say except for "Okay..." With that Mr. Yi smiled and walked out the door saying "I will go get them then." I just nodded my head and sat down. I hadn't expected to see them so soon. The others noticed my quietness and offered comfort. They knew it was going to hard to be with almost complete strangers. Mr. Yi knocked once again before entering with three other boys. "Even though you all have met, let me reintroduce the rest of MXis!"