27: Let Me Explain.

Trey.

Life was great. I had the best girlfriend ever , always supporting me  and encouraging me to do my best. Mina was always there for me , she was my baby. We been in college for three years now and soon we'll be grown , on our own. I was happy , me and Mina planned on moving in together , living in a nice place in New Jersey , Patterson. I played basketball during college and Mina was a cheerleader, she was a cheerleader for the college but she was mainly my personal cheerleader. When my head hung low , she had the power to pick it up. When I was nervous about a game who was there cheering me up , putting a goofy smile on my face ? Mina. But little did I know Mina was the girl i thought she was.

I knocked on her dorm room door multiple times , she'd opened by now. But some shit felt strange , "Mina , open this door girl !" I yelled.

It was quiet in her dorm room. I assumed she wasn't there and maybe was in the library studying like usually so i backed away from the door.

"What you doing here ?" Mina roommate , Kiana asked. She was about 5'5 , carmel skin and curves that could make a nigga go crazy. Her blonde hair was to her shoulders and brown big eyes looking up at me. I wasn't worried about her though , she was the campus hoe , community pussy. I was just focused on Mina , it been that way , stays that way.

I smacked my lips , rolling my eyes. "Where my girl at ?"

Kiana eyes raised up , she crossed her arms and cleared her throat. It was silent for a good moment.

"Well," I said impatiently , "You gon' fucking answer me ?"

Kiana voice softened up , "She's a-at Dante dorm."

Dante. Nigga who swore he could get in any girl pants , by him being that type of dude. I didn't want him around my girl at all , I knew i could trust her. The only female that never cheated on me nor ever lied to me , Mina was innocent.

I didn't say anything to Kiana after that , I rushed over to Dante's dorm room. "Trey , don't go over there !" Kiana yelled from behind me.

I had a weird feeling in my gut at that moment , I shook it off and went to go get my girl.

I banged my fist against Dante's door. His dorm room was only a floor below mines. I was heated. If he touched my girl then I was ready to kill tha-

"Ignore the knocking," I heard a female voice say , it was hella familiar.

I stopped knocking and paid my attention to the conversation on the other side of the door.

"Nah baby , that could be my girl knocking." Dante said , I heard Mina smacked her lips in frustration.

"Both of y'all asses about to be shocked as a mother fucker." I bit my lip , holding back my tears. I knocked on the door once again.

"Hide in the closet." I heard Dante say to Mina.

I slightly chuckled to myself.
Anger had took over my whole body . my fist was balled up , tears felt like they were going to come out but i wasn't about to let another nigga see me cry over my girlfrie- , a hoe.