47: Acknowledging Love.

later on that night.

2:38 a.m.

Jayde sat there with tears flowing down her brown cheeks. She felt pain in her chest , she felt as if she lost the other half of her. She felt as if the other half of her was just . . . gone.

She sat beside Amir as he tried to calm her down , he knew how much Bryson loved her and by the tears rolling down her cheeks he knew that she loved him too. Amir just didn't understand why him and Jayde didn't just cut the bullshit and just get back together , work things out. He thought life was too short to be playing all these games if you actually love someone. No matter how many women Amir slept with , he knew a thing or two about love.

Jayde wiped the tears from her eyes and tried to calm herself down as she cried in Amir arms , she didn't know Amir. Well she knew that he was cool with Bryson , she thought it was nice of him to be comforting her at the moment. Even though comfort was the last thing on her mind.

"Is he going he going t-to be okay ? They haven't called us yet. It has been four fucking hours." Jayde tried her best to lower her voice so people in the waiting room wouldn't notice her tears. Once again , she didn't like people seeing her tears. She didn't want them to think she was weak.

"Aye ma' , I know my brother. He's a soldier. Bryson's not going to give up so easily, so just chill out. Trust me , he's going to be okay." Amir said as he rubbed her arm.

Jayde nodded her head. She was tired , bags under her eyes. But she couldn't go to sleep knowing that Bryson was in a critical condition.

Jayde looked up at small television that hung up on the wall in the waiting room , she sat up and wiped more tears that had fell from her eyes.

"R&B upcoming singer/rapper , Bryson Tiller has been rushed to New York City hospital when he was shot in the chest at one of the most famous clubs in New York. He's now in going through surgery , he will be kept in our prayers." The News reporter said , making more tears fall down Jayde eyes.

Amir wasn't no soft dude. He didn't know how to deal with tears at all , he tried his best to comfort her. "Stop crying , he's going to be alright." He patted her back lightly.

A man in the waiting room glanced at Jayde , noticing her outfit. She was still in the outfit she was since the incident happened. Blood stains were on her dress and blood was stained on her small hands. Amir suggested she go home and change into something more comfortable and get the blood off of her but Jayde wasn't going to leave the hospital until she made sure Bryson was okay.

The older looking man licked his lips at how Jayde looked tonight.

"Your old need to keep them eyes to yourself nigga." Amir said loudly. Others looked at the tall , grey haired male in disgust.

Jayde felt very uncomfortable but she was not leaving until she could see Bryson. Even when she do see him , she still probably wouldn't leave him in the hospital all alone.