Chapter 2

Y/n's POV

'What the hell does he mean with punishing her?!'

Lucy was still crimson red, she quickly got up and dusted her tiny skirt "Please forgive me Natsu, I didn't know you felt that way." Lucy bowed respectfully to Natsu, and was about to leave, before she left she whispered something into Natsu's ear, which made him blush a tiny yet visible blush.

'Just what the hell is going on??'

Lucy closed the door with a loud slam.

I took a quick glance to Natsu who was running a hand through his hair,until negative thoughts came dashing into my brain
'He wouldn't, he loves me, and only me, he said that he would never break my heart, so why would he do it now?'

"Y/n I'm gonna go check if I got any mail today" ah.. Thats right Natsu always checks if he got any mail.. Wait.. Something tells me to run away.. Nah, probably nothing

Natsu came back into the room with a letter that was decorated with cute small snowflakes.

"Y/N, Y/N!! WHAT IN MAVIS IS THIS?!?  GRAY SENT ME A LETTER, WHAT THE HELL, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK, I'M GONNA GO AND READ IT!!"

He's like a highschool girl chatting with her crush, like chill Natsu.. (A/N: Chill wit Grays popsicle Natsu <3, o wait.. Omg)

A high pitched scream was heard through out the town, though it was from Natsu..

Argh I'm tired "Natsu keep it down.. Geez" I stretched a bit until I got tired if it and threw myself on the couch, "Natsu, Natsu! Natsuuu! nATSU!!!" "WHAT?!" "CUDDLE WITH ME" I shivered a bit due the cold "No." He said flatly as ever.

I put a hand dramatically over my chest acting hurt"Ouch" , I got up and made my way to our room "You are sleeping on the couch tonight, no excuses. Goodnight"
Slam!

"Y/n?"

"Open up! Or I'll burn the door down!"

"Babe..? Are you mad at me? Uh, Gray wrote me a love letter, haha.."

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you! Please.. Just open the door"

He continued like that for hours until he gave up.

~Time skip brought to ya by ERURI Fans (Edit; used to be "ERERI Fans")

In the morning I saw a note outside the door Natsu stood outside before

'I'm sorry. Please forgive me, I bought you cookies, pastry and milk, I'll cuddle with you, just please forgive me!'

I felt my cheeks getting hotter, This was just... So... CUTE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soz for making yall wait ^^'
Hope ya enjoyed it!

Hibo-out ⊙ω⊙