Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

I headed back home after I ate the cake, and tried to sleep, but, I felt hopeless and numb.

Does he still love me?
Did I just misunderstand it all?

I'm feeling worthless. He was my first love, but, he is not my 'first' on that, because I've never done it..I..I thought that he would be my first.

I'm just really stupid, aren't I?
I'm way too stubborn, I'm weak, I'm ugly, I'm pathetic, I'm a nobody.

I was a nobody from the very start, right?

Natsu, do you still love me? Was it a lie that you would be with me until the very end?

Hey..Natsu.. I hope you're happy.

Because I'm gonna--

Nobody's POV
The young female was abruptly stopped mid through her thoughts, the door had been burned open, and a slurry, tired, drunk and shirtless, dragon slayer barged in.

She pretended to be asleep and he came over to her to kiss her, when he leaned in, the smell of alcohol and meat came from his mouth, frankly, it was disgusting.

Before his lips could meet hers, she quickly turned around in a lazy way, and he gave up on kissing her, he left to take a bath, but when he turned around, the H/Ced female looked over her shoulder and saw scratch marks all over his back, deep red, and just to top it off, there was a bite mark underneath his shoulder.

She quickly turned to her pillow again and muffled her sobs.

He did it again.

He went to her again, but, Y/N couldn't blame him, could she?

Who wouldn't go to her? She has a luscious body, plump lips, soft hair, pretty face, and a very cute personality.

Something Y/N could never achieve.

Y/N wasn't that beautiful, she was pretty basic, her body wasn't beautiful either. It was average. Not to mention her legs, her legs weren't all shiny and soft, they had small dots on them, almost like pimples, that was pretty much the reason she didn't wear shorts or skirts.

---

Natsu just came back from his bath, and went to sleep beside Y/N.

He hugged her from behind and snuggled closer to her, even though their bodies were this close, she just felt very distant from him, it felt as if he was miles away from her.

And she couldn't live with that, but, she couldn't leave him either.

Who would shush him and comfort him whenever he had those awful nightmares?

Lucy

Who would cook food for him and Happy?

Lucy

Who would kiss and cuddle him, each and every night?

..Lucy

The fragile female was shaking violently in Natsu's embrace.

She couldn't help but love him anyway.

And that was what she hated about herself, she couldn't get herself to hate him.

With that, she slowly turned around and hugged him back, she was still pretending to be asleep, and Natsu was still awake watching her, each and every moment was captured by his onyx eyes.

He kissed her forehead and silently whispered;

"I love you"
------------------

HIIIIII I'M ALIVE HOHOHOHOHOHOHO *choking noises*

I GOT AN A ON A RELIGION THINGY YAAY AND ON AN ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT AND I'M SO HAPPY, I LOVE U GUYS, U ARE MY HOPE, YOU ARE MY

💕J-HOPE 💕

Hibo-out (。・ω・。)ノ♡