Chapter 7

Char pov

Why did I feel jealous when flowey said that she loves me why did I feel jealous how do I like her where only 13. I was in bed thinking when sleep came over the next day we have to go I school because Toriel got a job there so yeah.

Next morning

I got up and did everything an went to school I saw y/n with flowey she wore skinny jeans a white t-shirt that said I don't won't to taco about it's nocha business with a black beanie and red converse her cat ears where showing they looked cute then I felt heat raise to my face I was blushing I tried to ignore it and walked to y/n "hey y/n/n" I said using her nickname I saw her blush I smirked " hey Mr.C" she said i saw flowey rolled his eyes " want to walk to school with me" y/n said "shor why not" I said she nodded we walked to school talking about what happen over the 2 years when we arrived at the school and told y/n bye she nodded and walked a different way then i ran into frisk " hey chara" he said " hey frisk" I said " I saw you walking with y/n someone's got a crush" he said I blushed " I do but don't tell".i said "your secret safe with me" he said I sighed and thank him and ran off to class when I for there I sat down everyone was looking at me because my red eyes then I saw y/n walk in everyone looked at her "children this is y/n from the underground and also is  my granddaughter" Toriel said y/n waved and sat beside me while frisk was on the other side people kept looking at me and y/n ears went tdown I gripped my seat we sat like this the whole class when the bell rang we walked down the hall me,frisk, and y/n talking about class everyone kept looking at me and y/n she got a little closer to me frisk saw this and giggled but he hide it I rolled my eyes and sat with y/n at lunch people kept looking at me and  y/n this was really getting annoying I have bee here for  two years and they still can't get over it I saw frisk walking over to us y/n and I waved he waved back and went but was stopped by some kids saying that he should sit with them I saw y/n ears  go down and and a red tear go done her face I gave her a napkin and she wiped it away then we saw frisk nodded a no and walked past them the kids mouth where opened I smirked " hey guys" frisk said me and y/n smiled "hey frisk what up" she said " nothing" he said. I then saw the girls that tried to get frisk to  sit with them come over with there friends saying " can we eat with you guys" she said we got up and left and threw out food away " I think them people just want to sit with frisk" y/n said me and frisk nodded and kepted walking to our next class which was English. English was horrible everyone around me and y/n kepted looking at us they threw stuff at us I sighed and smiled " at least I can get rid of them to night" I said smiling and walking down the hall then I heard a thump I turned around to see y/n and frisk laughing I growled but was able to cover it what is this what is happening to me a mean I did meet her when she was little. Y/n and frisk got up I was confused " we where running then I kinda slipped and fell in frisk sorry frisk" y/n said " it's ok come on Toriel waiting for us she wants to catch up with y/n and also she letting us ride in her car" frisk said y/n looked confused "since when does Toriel drive" y/n said " well since it starts to rain a lot" I said she shrugged and we left and went home I saw y/n but flowey was in her pack back I rolled my eyes I can't believe she still likes him after what he did but he is soulless like me maybe don't know I sighed and sat back y/n then got her phone out " chara frisk flowey get in the picture I taking a selfie" y/n said we all got I. Smiling and everyone especially did then she took a picture with me and saves them both. The ride home was silent y/b was trying not to fight flowey on the car frisk was doing honwork I was eating chocolate then we stopped we got out and Toriel gave y/n a hug with tears coming out of her eyes " y/n it so good to see you after 2 years" she sad looking at y/n. Y/n nodded and we went inside we let the adults talk even though we where 13 we wen Tito frisk room and says there thinking then y/n sat up " how about we just dress up flowey you can help me with frisk and chara" I said then nodded then Asreil came in an waved " hey guys" he said we waved "what are you guys doing" he said " we are dressing up" y/n said he nodded " can I play to" he said "shot but I get to dress you up do you have anything to dress up with" y/b said looking around " we can just use ye clothes we find" frisk said t/n nodded and we all went to  Toriel  an asgore room they got back together.

Y/n pov

We where in Toriel and asgore room and I dressed up Asreil to look like the next king then we put his crown on him clapped his hands then we went to sans and papyrus room frisk was sans and chara was papyrus then I screamed everyone names and the adults came running in looking scared half to death I laughed then moved out of the way to let them see chara,frisk, and asriel " look I sans" frisk said then fell over after trying to walk to sans " hold on kiddo looks like you he'd a hand" he said " do I have to be papyrus" chara whispered I snapped my fringed and I looked like blooky and grab  chara " I believe I can fly" I sang floating around with chara "oh let the gods save me" he said then I dropped him making him land on papyrus back making papyrus get scare and run around I saw chara laughing then I floated to the ground and snapped my fingers and looked liked asriel the adults saw me and Asreil saw me he hugged me I hugged back then I changed to frisk then to chara I changed to everyone but mettaton was loving his form of corse chara was beside me trying to hide from being hugged by papyrus I snapped my fingers and ther was in his clothes " think the gods I was just chased around the whole house" he said I giggled then was tackled by him we rustled down the  stairs I pinned him I laughed then helped him up " your rusty" I said he shrugged then I had to leave with mettaton,Aphly, and undyne to go home I waved good bye but did I know that someone was watching me from somewhere and I was in for a surpise .

Sorry for the short chapter but

I was thinking

You guys can ask guestion if you want because I would love to here what you guys want to say and I will answer answer as best as I can so comment Dow below guestion and I will answer bye my little kiddos