Chapter 1

Y/N p.o.v:
When I finished eating my food,I left the skin and jumped off the window to see a guy with a blue mask with black Ozze coming out of the eye sockets eating a kidney 'he eats human meat like me' I thought 'I should introduce myself don't want to act like a stalked'

I walked out of the bush that I landed on and walked up to him and stood in front, he didn't see me and I was about to go aside but it was to late we bumped into other "hey sorry dude but can you try to concentrate on where your walking and my name is Y/N" I said "oh sorry wait what are you doing here are you lost or being chased because I can help you and my names jack" he said in a creepy voice that didn't give me goosebumps and shit "yeah sure" i said innocently Which he buyed. (Sorry but you will be a OCD so you eat clean so you don't have any blood on you)

Small Time skip fought to you by Ejs kidneys~

Jack said that we will be going to his house which was in the forest and I gave him a questioning look but I could tell he had a smirk on.

"it was for your own safety I dont want a beautiful girl sleeping alone because from the looks of it you are in the last year of high school and seem to be living alone" he said which kinda creeped me out because he was so obersevernt. For a little while he stopped.

"sorry but we have to stop here"

i knew what he was gonna do so I was ready but I pretended to be clueless and innocent. He brought out his scalpel (i think he has that does he?) And tried to pin me down but failed miserably.

He was very slow, he kept trying to cut me and tried to get my kidneys, i realised I should give it to him since I regenerate better than my kind, so I stopped and did some pretty swift moves, i grabbed his neck then getting the weapon swiftly,

i let go of him and he was trying to catch his breath.i put the scalpel where my kidneys were

" I'm giving you my kidney okay so just calm the fuck down you canibal" he nodded but was a bit pissed when I called him cannibal but I'm similar...is he a human? I shrugged it off.

I finally got my kidneys out and handed it to him which he gladly took, my wounds were healing quiet quickly and so were my kidneys but it took a bit longer to regenerate

"hey Y/N thanks for the kidney and it was very sweet unlike the others I ate but I need for you to go bye bye" he said reaching for his scalpel which he thought are in his pocket but then realising I still had his scalpel.

i smirked and ran, i was faster than him so when he was out of my eye sight I dropped his scalpel and ran back home.

Hope you enjoy please comment if this was good
Bye my brats