Chapter 4

Today was finally the day that I had been waiting for, my party. Missy, Darby and Sarah were all going to come to mine a few hours before to help me get ready. I didn't need any help really as I had my outfit planned weeks ago, but because I wanted to be friends with them so desperately i thought it would be a good idea to just go along with whatever they said.

I woke up at 7am so I only had eight hours to prepare, that was nowhere near enough time to set up the party of the year. I showered, got dressed and grabbed breakfast before texting the girls on our group chat...

Riles🐰- Can't wait for tonight, do you want to come around now to help set up  7:15
Missy💋 has read this message 7:16
Sarah💁🏻 has read this message 7:16
Darby💅🏻 has read this message 7:17

They must have just been busy this morning, but that didn't matter because I would be seeing them later. Our house was always kept quite tidy so I didn't have to worry about cleaning. I starting hanging up the pink and purple bunting around our apartment, my mum helped by pinning happy birthday banners to the walls. I stacked a load of board games on the table and wrapped downloaded the latest chart music onto my phone for when we played games. The place looked amazing, just as if a unicorn had thrown up everywhere, in a good way.

Since the girls were busy, I decided to DM Wyatt as he hadn't given me his number yet...

Riles 🐰- Hey look forward to seeing you later xxxxxxxxxxxx 8:29
Wyatt 💑 has read this message 8:29
Wyatt 💑- yeah 8:54

I couldn't believe he was looking forward to seeing me, gosh this would be the best day ever. Wyatt would get down on one knee, hold a sparkly bunny in his hand and say,  'Riley, would you be my girlfriend'. I'd dreamt of this for years.

I daydreamed for quite a while so when I finally got back to reality it was time to get ready. Missy, Sarah and Darby weren't here yet so they must have been running late, I decided to get ready without them.

I wore a purple dress that was kind of tight on the top but flowed out at the waist and reached above my knee, then I did some simple make up as I wasn't very good at doing that sort of thing. I then stole a pair of my moms high heels, they were so painful but it would be worth it. Once I had curled my hair I said down on the sofa ready for the whole school to arrive.