Chapter 8: The Perfect Plan

I'm truly sorry for my inactivity! Well here's Chapter 8! Enjoy!

(Namaiki's POV)

"I have a plan!" I said in my mind as I walked to school.

"I will beat Aya-bitch (That's Namaiki's nickname for Ayano XD) in a swimsuit competition, beat her up and pretend that she got knocked out, and then try to help her and soon, Budo-Kun will love a nice girl like me!" I thought carefully.

After thinking of my plan, I saw Budo-Kun up ahead.

"Budo-ku-" I was about to yell but was cut off by a black haired girl running pass me. It was Aya-bitch.

"Budo-Kun!" She yelled as she ran to him smiling.

"Ahh! Aishi-chan!" Budo said as he smiled at her back.

"Who does that bitch think she is?!" I whisper angerily. "He even called her, -chan!" I stood up as I ran to the school at max speed.

(Ayano's POV)

"Hey Budo-Kun?" I asked Budo.

"Hm?" He replied back to me.

"That blonde hair was looking at me coldly...."

"I bet it was nothing. Besides, aren't you good at dealing with those stuff?" He asked me.

"I know but it's just that no one has ever looked at me like that before..." I replied back.

"It's probably nothing, trust me!" He said smiling.

"You're probably right!" I said smiling back.

(Timeskip to at the lockers)

"Well I'll see you after school!" I said as I waved to Budo.

"Sure, bye Ayano-chan!" He said as he waved back and went to locker.

"He called me Ayano-chan...." I whispered as I head to my locker.

"Huh, what's this?" I said as I picked up the note in my locker.

(The note)

Dear Ayano Aishi,

Please meet me at the back of the school at 4:30pm after school.

From-(blank)

"Hmm, maybe I should meet them." I said as I put the note in my pocket and then headed to class.

(After School, 4:30pm)

It was after school, I ran to the back of the school to see who wrote the note.

"Hello Aya-bitch." A voice said as I arrived.

"Oh, you're the blondie who was looking at me this morning. Plus, who are you calling a bitch?" I asked seriously.

"The reason why I called you a bitch is because you stole my dear Budo-Kun." She replied while flipping her hair.

"Sassy aren't you?" I said smirking.

"EXCUSE ME?! YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO!" She yelled.

"Of course I know." I laughed.

"Anyway, I challange you to a swimsuit competition!" She said.

"Swimsuit competition? What the hell?" I turned my head blinking repeatly.

"Exactly, the most sexist girl will get to have Budo-Kun." She said while stripping her clothes off.

"I'll pass. Plus I don't have a crush on him anyway." I said as I walked away.

"WAIT! Even though you don't have a crush on me but he seems to have a crush on you!" She yelled.

"W-wait...WHAT?!" I said in shocked as I turned back.

"Exactly, you have two options, swimsuit competition or hand-to-hand combat?" She pointed at me like an idiot.

"I rather fight than being a slut like you." I said like Shikamaru (from Naruto)

(Catfight alert)

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" She yelled as she ran to point her fist at me.

She tried to punch me but I blocked her fist with my bare hand.

"You forgot you're fighting a Martial artist." I smirked.

She tried to punch my heart but I blocked it with my other hand at then hit her forehead with my head. Then, she fell on the ground.

"Oww!" She whined putting her hands on her head.

I smirked as I walked away. But as soon as I walked away, she got up and then whacked me on my head leaving a head bump on my head.

"Whore!" I said as I kicked her breasts.

"Oww! Bitch!" She felled on ground but got up and punched me in the stomach.

"You blondie!" I yelled as I kicked her legs.

(Soon, the catfight continues)

(Budo's POV)

"Hey Senpai, Where's Ayano? It's almost time for activities!" Mina asked.

"I'm not sure but I'll go look for her!" I said with a worried look while leaving the club room.

I looked around the whole entire school looking for Ayano and then finally, I found her at the back of the school....fighting with Namaiki?

I saw Ayano with bruises and bumps and Namaiki the same. I stood there and watch to see what would happen.

"I will win Budo! I will beat you up and have him to myself!" Namaiki yelled as she punched Ayano.

"I never had a crush on him! Why are you fighting with me?!" She yelled as she kicked Namaiki.

"That's my Ayano!" I thought in my head happily!

Then, Namaiki kicked Ayano in the face and before Ayano felled on the ground, I ran and catched her in my arms.

"HOW COULD YOU NAMAIKI?!" I yelled angerily!

"B-Budo-Kun it's n-not wh-what it looks like..." She sluttered in shock.

"Why did you beat up Ayano?" I yelled.

"It's because....I loved you and she was in the way!" She yelled with tears in her eyes.

"Do you think beating her up will make me love you?" I yelled more.

Then, she fell into her knees in silence.

"I'm sorry Namaiki but I will never love someone like you who beats up my friend." I said as I walked away with Ayano in my arms.

"W-wait Budo.....BUDO-KUN!!!!" She yelled crying but I ignored her.

I carried Ayano into the Nurse's Office and explained to the nurse about what happened. And then went back to the Martial Arts Club.

(To be continued)