Blog #1 ??

Well....shit. I totally lost my updating schedule.

It used to be daily butt...meh. 😂

Sorry? It takes me a bit to figure out how to put things together and what options should I choose. Then I go to a friend and see their opinion and ah. I put way more effort into this book then I should.

Chapter details.

Um. Well. Yeah. They should be about 1000-2000 words. They should be. Sometimes I slack off and only do about 500-700. Yeah about that. I won't tell you guys lame excuses so just roll with it if I don't post something long enough.

Suggestions?

If you have anything you want to happen leave a suggestion right here and maybe it will be in the book? Who knows.

41k reads/views so far (at the moment)

Ah mah gawd. That's a lot of people. All of you can have a cookie. Maybe two. Go ahead. Take one. And some ice cream. All da ice cream.

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Don't like cookies or ice cream? Well crap.

I loooooove you guys and girls. Mostly fan girls I'm guessing. But that one guy in the back. Yes. You. I looooove you 2.

Yeah, I love all of you. Each and every one of you. Even the weirdoes. We're all a bit weird tho. Oops.

Would you like to get to know me?

Yes.

No.

Maybe I'll post some things about me one day.

Any questions?

Any questions you have you can leave here. 😉