Chapter 12 (✅)

*The Soul Hunters's Pov*
'What's wrong with this chick?!' I scream to myself as her outfit changes and she holds a red scythe over her sholder.
"Uh... Ok." I whistle and my partner runs out of the woods he hides alot cause he scared of my powers. He turns into a second sword and I hold him out in front of me along with my other sword.
'Hell, hey Reo, do you know this chick?!' My parnter said to me in my head.
'Shut up. Just get ready to hit stuff okay! Or I might eat you. '
'Hey! I am just asking! man... take a chill pill. '
The girl picks her scythe up, her now blood red hair was tied back in a black ribbon. She actually looked kinda cute.
'Okay stop fantasizing! She's about to wack yo head off!' My parnter said probably saving me.
I hold up my swords/parnter and block her scythe at the last possible second. She grinned, the wicked evil kinda grin. It was kinda scary.
'You have to get rid of her scythe!' He saids to me.
'Well Kiuo do YOU have a plan!' I yell at him.
"So...," she said her grin still placed perfectly on her face, "Your names Reo and your weponds name is Kiuo."
'Reo!' My parnter screams. 'She tapping into our conversation! She can read minds! or at least can tap into our telepathic connection! '
'Well stop blerting stuff out!' I hiss.
"It's so funny hearing you fight" she chuckles.
"What the hell is wrong with you!" I shout.
"Well as she told you before. She has MMPD. We all have our little secrets!" She hits Kiuo out of my hand and he skids a few feet before turning back to human form. His eyes are closed, and he's holding his sholder. It's bleeding. She somehow managed to hurt him. She hurt my innocent parnter. He was litterly only 12. I was 19.
"You leave Kiuo alone!" I shout trying to draw her attention away from him.
"Oh now your the hero" she saids rolling her eyes. She walks over to Kiuo, and her scythe dissolves into thin air.
"What are you do-" I say but she interrupts me as she lifts Kiuo up.
"Take the child back to where ever you came from." Her eyes felt like fire burning at my small, very little used, soft side.
"And never try to hurt my family again." She hisses handing me Kiuo.
I take Kiuo in my arms. His eyes flutter slightly open.
"Reo..." He saids
I say nothing and walk away from the crazy girl with MMPD.
*Makis/RoseFangs Pov*
'Ok Rosefang my turn again go rest.'
'Ok see you later Maki! '
My outfit changes back to normal and I fall to the ground on my knees. Useing my other forms take alot of energy because I am not used to it yet.
"Are you okay?" I hear my aunt say as she helps me to my feet.
"Yeah I be good in a few minutes" I say with a small smile.
Then I find myself in a hug with four ghosts. For the first time I felt safe ever senice Dem's and my first and last kiss.