Chapter 31 (☆)

I woke up a few hours later. Beattli was by my side.
"Hey Maki," she said with a smile, "how you feeling?"
"Better" I say as Beattli helps me prop myself up on a pillow. "Thanks" I say after I'm sat up.
"Thanks for saving me back there..." She said embarrassed. "I should have been more careful"
"It's alright" I say with a smile.

Rain came and visited me later she said might as well let me try to walk. Soon I up useing Rains arm for balance for the frist few steps. Carefjlly stretching my legs.
"Go back to your room and rest." Rain said, "I will have Icicle collect your papers for you"
That was right we where getting papers in a few classes today.
"Alright, thanks Rain" I say as I slowly make my way back to my room where I find Blinky in his plastic cage and a note from Beattli saying I could work on the robot as I waited for them to come back after training. It also said thay they had told Mave and Moon to leave me alone and try to be quite while when the got back from their 30 minutes play time after classes. Usually they would go to training with us but since I was in the room they could stay.
I sat down on the empty bunk and started to work on the robot we had almost half way programmed. I finally finished the basics movements, sound, lights. The basic stuff, I move the robot around the room then back to my feet. Then I start working on more harder movements.
I think about trying to get ahold of an old friend of mine. His name is Andrew, or Drew as most of us called him. He was great on computers sometimes when he was younger he would set stuff on fire but he had learned from his mistakes. He was quite a funny guy and we stayed in touch after graduation. I find my phone where it is normally plugged in on the tabel in the corner of the room.
I take a deep breath as I call his number and hope he answers.