It has been two days since our "meeting" with Dan and Phil. Winter and Phil kept messaging and talking to each other, while I was watching the both of them on youtube. They are really funny and relatable, especially Dan. I can't really put my finger on it but there is something that makes me want to watch more and more of his videos. He is awesome, a lot more better than me...

It is seven p.m. and me and Winter are getting ready to go out. Phil asked Winter to go with him at some kind of date at a club, but Winter said she isn't going without me, so right now we were going to a some kind of double date. Winter told me Dan was coming with Phil so I could have a date too. Poor guy, forced to go out with me...

I heard the club we are going to is pretty awesome and the the idea of listening to music is kind of appealing, maybe even dancing will be fun, but when I think about all the people that will be there and about poor Dan, being forced to stay with me, it just makes me feel nauseous. I'm pulled out of thoughts when Winter enters my room.

"Chara, do you have any lipst..." She stops dead is her tracks and stares at me with this horrified look on her face "Why the actual duck aren't you dressed?! They will be here in less than half an hour."

"It won't take me that long to get dressed. I'll just put a pair of jeans and a t-shirt."

"Nope. Come here. I'm going to help you with your makeup and the I'll choose something for you to wear."

"You know I don't wear makeup..."

"Tonight you will. And you will wear a dress not a pair of jeans."

This time my face was the horrified one, not hers. I love Winter from all my heart, but sometimes she makes a big deal out of nothing. But I let her do her thing because 1 she won't stop bugging me about it all night and 2 this is her date night and I don't want to ruin it right from the start. After my makeup is finished she walks to my closet and picks a really short black dress, a present from her. I would have never in my entire life bought that, and not because it's ugly, but because I don't think it would fit me very nicely.

"No. Nope. Don't make me wear that dress!" I beg in a very exaggerated manner.

"Firstly, rude, this was a present from me you ungrateful bit-..., lady" she stops right before she finishes the word, she doesn't swear, I think I heard her swear like once or twice in my entire life and just because she was really angry. "And yes you will wear this dress because I know you will look amazing in it and I've been dying to know how it would fit you!"

"But you know I don't feel comfortable in dresses so therefore, jeans being a lot more comfortable then those things, are a lot more better." I still tried my luck, you know the saying 'Hope dies last", but from her facial expression I could feel mine dying right before my eyes.

I looked in the mirror and sighed, I was wearing the black dress and a pair of flats. I feel stupid, this isn't made for me, I am far too fat for this dress, too ugly to go out with a boy like Dan and too much of an introvert to go out in a club filled with people...
I don't know why Phil is taking Winter to club because from the boys videos I understand that they don't really enjoy going to clubs either.

I don't want to ruin Winter's date, but I can't stay in this dress. Every time I glance in the mirror I get this feeling of pure disgust for the girl who stares back at me. I just can't go out wearing this dress, I don't even want to go, but I can't leave Winter alone.

After I change in a pair of ripped black jeans and a black t-shirt, I pull my favorite pair of converse on, guess the color, that's right, black, and go downstairs... I don't look much better, but at least i don't feel anymore like a fat ugly cow trying to look sexy, sorry for insulting cows.