That someone

There comes a point in your life, when u meet that one person. They make everything better but meanwhile they're your poison.

They break down all your walls when it took so long to build them. Then they bring a war of emotions creating your heart and minds mayhem.

But when they leave you they leave nothing but an empty shell. Leaving you kicking and screaming, cursing them to hell. Leaving you hoping they'll come back to treat you well but they leave you hanging grieving in the careless fairwell.

Months and months pass and you're grieving someone who's alive. You try to pick yourself up, but you're drowning in your cries. There's nothing you can do but watch as the memories dance behind your eyes. Remembering everything you said and did was out of love and they killed you slowly with all of their lies.

You tried to drown everything out with the drinking and the drugs. But you turned into a blubbering mess, declining all the hugs and downing all the jugs. Then looking at the pictures with them and your heart clenching as your heartstrings tug.

Now you're moving on but the happiness doesn't last long. When the person you wanted the most in your life does you so wrong. The hurt comes back and the urge is so strong to pull out a flask.

All you ever wanted was to get a sip of that special love like in the movies where the boy put the girl over everything above. You tried to find it when u were young but he always turned to the drugs, and now the boy that u found it in thought of it as cupboard love, finding the quickest chance to love you and dispose of.