Chapter 1

Percy was on top of half blood hill came back from a three day quest to get married to Annabeth. There was no one in the camp, all you heard was yelling so Percy started to walk to it when he got there all he saw was Annabeth kissing a new camper and the camp was dog whistling at them. So Percy walked to his cabin and saw a new shield on his bed it looked like a trident cross riptide with waves on it. It was from Percy's brother and it turn into a watch. So Percy went to the area and started training with all the weapons known to man for 6 months then went to his dad's palace. Poseidon was on his throne talking to his right hand man the dolphin then Percy swam in and ask his dad, "Dad I need some thing new to do because I have nothing" Percy said. Poseidon said “OK, son, how about I give you my full blessing and a trident to help kids to the camps or the hunt and for my blessing you can use snow, ice, travel through the mist, and make one ice animal for you to use, what will it be?” "I want it to be a dragon please dad" Percy said."OK” said Poseidon. Then snow started to spin and make a snow and ice dragon. "There you go Percy your own dragon, here is your trident, and my blessing" Poseidon said as the dragon went to Percy, Poseidon handed a trident over and shot a blue-green ray at him. "Dad can I get all of the weapons please because I can use them all, and could I have some way to hold them all?" Percy asked. "OK but do you know how to use them all?"Poseidon asked. "Yeah, I’ve trained for the lasted 6 months to master of the weapons on and the bow so I can use them all" Percy said. "OK, they will be done tomorrow so go get some sleep here." Poseidon said then flashed away.

The Next Day
Percy woke up and saw a belt with different kinds up pens on the belt and riptide on it to. A fish swam in and said 'My Lord, your father is waiting for you in the throne room.' "OK thank you" Percy said then got up, got dressed put the belt on when saw his dragon in a bed only 3ft tall so Percy told him to jump on then swam to the throne room. "Hey dad" Percy said. Poseidon said "Hello son, how are you?". "Good, you?" Percy said. "OK, what are you going to do, how did you train with your water powers?" Poseidon asked. “Probably go around the world, train more with the weapons and learn from the top hand-to-hand combat people, then come back after here and start saving demigods." Percy said "OK son but don't forget to I.M every once in awhile and I am going to make you Immortal and my hier because Amphitrite and Triton left me for the primordial god of the seas." Poseidon said, as Poseidon was talking a throne had appeared and Poseidon shot Percy with a gold-bluish-greenish ray. Once the ray was gone Percy stood at 10 feet tall and sat on his throne. "Thank you dad." Percy said. "No problem son, now this is a good bye for now." Poseidon said "Yeah, it is good-bye dad, see you soon." Percy said as he flashed out.